'DebugLog.Log' problem solved.

MK

Oct 29, 2003, 3:21:31 PM10/29/03
Some time ago I posted a problem I was having with DebugLog.Log interfering
with my system shutdown and scheduled tasks. Please see my post of Oct 25th
for a description of the problem I was having.

The problem was being caused by Internet Explorer 6. With automatic script
debugging enabled, it would try to log it's actions and get locked into a
loop causing it to cease responding and lock everything up during shutdown.

The solution was to disable automatic script debugging. There has been no
noticeable effect upon my web browsing after having done this.

I hope that this will help anyone else out there who is having the same
problem.