Programs in start menu "All Programs" missing, gone

Mike

Oct 3, 2002, 1:20:12 PM10/3/02
All of my programs in my program list from the start menu
are gone. You can click on all programs and
nothing...notta..... This happened after a system
restore after yet another xp crash. Anyone?

peter

Oct 3, 2002, 10:03:25 PM10/3/02
right click start/explore all users
this opens the "documents&settings" folder where all this information is
stored.
From there you should be able to find the "start Menu" under one of the
users and copy it to your user as well as "All users".Take a good look at
how its setup and you will be able to copy.
Do not add a user..do not delete a user..this is done under control
panel/user accounts.
peter
"Mike" <mlin...@aol.com> wrote in message

---