windows crash, lost photos help

kathy

Apr 20, 2002, 2:29:34 AM4/20/02
my new windows xp crashed. We put our newborn pics on the
computer. so when it crashed, I tried to save the data as
much as I could- looked like there is info saved but
cannot seem to retrieve any images.Please help!!!

Nutcase

Apr 20, 2002, 9:22:57 AM4/20/02
Hi Kathy,

The safest thing to do would be to pull the hard drive out and slave it into another machine, then use that system to try and retrieve the data. You might also try booting the WinXP CD and repairing the existing installation.

--
Best of Luck,

Rick Rogers aka "Nutcase" MS-MVP - Win9x
Associate Expert - Windows XP
Please reply only to newsgroup...