RTHDCPL.EXE - Illegal System DLL relocation.

Frank Martin

Apr 3, 2007, 9:12:48 PM4/3/07
I get this error all of a sudden.

"The system DLL user32.dll was relocated in
memory. The application will not run
properly. The relocation occured because the
DLL C:\WINDOWS\syste32\HHCTRL.OCX occupied an
address range reserved for Windows system
DLLs. The vendor supplying the DLL contacted
for a new DLL."

How do I fix this? And which "vendor" do
they mean?

Please help, Frank

Rock

Apr 3, 2007, 9:21:27 PM4/3/07
"Frank Martin" <f...@general.com.au> wrote

>I get this error all of a sudden.
>
> "The system DLL user32.dll was relocated in memory. The application will
> not run properly. The relocation occured because the DLL
> C:\WINDOWS\syste32\HHCTRL.OCX occupied an address range reserved for
> Windows system DLLs. The vendor supplying the DLL contacted for a new
> DLL."

Scan the newsgroup posts. This has been asked and answered about 5 times in
the past hour or two.

--
Rock [MS-MVP User/Shell]

Robyn

Apr 3, 2007, 10:08:03 PM4/3/07
Thankyou for that notice for the link for the fix, TaurArian. I sent
Microsoft a email thru their customer support, asking for a fix for this
problem as stated thru other newgroups posts. But it says a reply could take
up 48 hrs. I guess a lot of people are having similar problems and they
decided to put the fix up instead of getting a lot of emails or phone calls
asking for a fix for this problem after todays newest update.
--
Robyn

"TaurArian" wrote:

> Vulnerabilities in GDI Could Allow Remote Code Execution (925902)
> http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms07-017.mspx
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/925902
> Known issues
> After you install this security update on a Windows XP Service Pack 2
> (SP2)-based computer, Realtek HD Audio Control Panel (Rthdcpl.exe) may not
> start. Additionally, you receive an error message that is similar to the
> following:
> Rthdcpl.exe - Illegal System DLL Relocation

> The system DLL user32.dll was relocated in memory. The application will not

> run properly. The relocation occurred because the DLL
> C:\Windows\System32\Hhctrl.ocx occupied an address range reserved for Windows
> system DLLs. The vendor supplying the DLL should be contacted for a new DLL.
>
> Update for Windows XP (KB935448)
> Install this update to resolve an issue where the Realtek HD Audio Control
> Panel may not start after you install security update KB925902 (MS07-017) and
> security update KB928843 (MS07-008).
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=74AD4188-3131-429C-8FCB-F7B3B0FD3D86&displaylang=en
> Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP Service Pack 2

Robyn

Apr 3, 2007, 10:14:02 PM4/3/07
I forgot to mention the newest fix for my realtek driver is now working.
Thanks again!
--
Robyn

Frank Martin

Apr 3, 2007, 11:08:34 PM4/3/07

Thank you. I downloaded this, the one you
suggested, and restarted the computer, and
the thing went away.
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=74AD4188-3131-429C-8FCB-F7B3B0FD3D86&displaylang=en
Regards, Frank

"TaurArian"
<Taur...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in message

> Vulnerabilities in GDI Could Allow Remote
> Code Execution (925902)
> http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms07-017.mspx
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/925902
> Known issues
> After you install this security update on a
> Windows XP Service Pack 2
> (SP2)-based computer, Realtek HD Audio
> Control Panel (Rthdcpl.exe) may not
> start. Additionally, you receive an error
> message that is similar to the
> following:
> Rthdcpl.exe - Illegal System DLL Relocation

> The system DLL user32.dll was relocated in
> memory. The application will not

> run properly. The relocation occurred
> because the DLL

> C:\Windows\System32\Hhctrl.ocx occupied an

> address range reserved for Windows
> system DLLs. The vendor supplying the DLL

> should be contacted for a new DLL.
>
> Update for Windows XP (KB935448)
> Install this update to resolve an issue
> where the Realtek HD Audio Control
> Panel may not start after you install
> security update KB925902 (MS07-017) and
> security update KB928843 (MS07-008).
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=74AD4188-3131-429C-8FCB-F7B3B0FD3D86&displaylang=en
> Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP
> Service Pack 2

GuyThiebaut

Apr 4, 2007, 4:48:40 AM4/4/07
On 4 Apr, 04:08, "Frank Martin" <f...@general.com.au> wrote:
> Thank you. I downloaded this, the one you
> suggested, and restarted the computer, and
> the thing went away.>http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=74AD4188-313...
>
> Regards, Frank
>
> "TaurArian"
> <TaurAr...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
> in messagenews:361071A1-62D1-40BB...@microsoft.com...

> > Vulnerabilities in GDI Could Allow Remote
> > Code Execution (925902)
> >http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms07-017.mspx
>
> >http://support.microsoft.com/kb/925902
> > Known issues
> > After you install this security update on a
> > Windows XP Service Pack 2
> > (SP2)-based computer, Realtek HD Audio
> > Control Panel (Rthdcpl.exe) may not
> > start. Additionally, you receive an error
> > message that is similar to the
> > following:
> >Rthdcpl.exe- Illegal System DLL Relocation

> > The system DLL user32.dll was relocated in
> > memory. The application will not
> > run properly. The relocation occurred
> > because the DLL
> > C:\Windows\System32\Hhctrl.ocx occupied an
> > address range reserved for Windows
> > system DLLs. The vendor supplying the DLL
> > should be contacted for a new DLL.
>
> > Update for Windows XP (KB935448)
> > Install this update to resolve an issue
> > where the Realtek HD Audio Control
> > Panel may not start after you install
> > security update KB925902 (MS07-017) and
> > security update KB928843 (MS07-008).
> >http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=74AD4188-313...

> > Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP
> > Service Pack 2
>
> > "Frank Martin" wrote:
>
> >> I get this error all of a sudden.
>
> >> "The system DLL user32.dll was relocated
> >> in
> >> memory. The application will not run
> >> properly. The relocation occured because
> >> the
> >> DLL C:\WINDOWS\syste32\HHCTRL.OCX occupied
> >> an
> >> address range reserved for Windows system
> >> DLLs. The vendor supplying the DLL
> >> contacted
> >> for a new DLL."
>
> >> How do I fix this? And which "vendor" do
> >> they mean?
>
> >> Please help, Frank

Thanks for the link. One note of warning - when I first ran the
GenuineCheck.exe file, that is part of the download process, I was
told that it was out of date. I ran it again and second time around it
worked fine. I can at last look up my google emails - phew.
Thanks again for the link.

Guy

crossb...@hotmail.com

Apr 4, 2007, 7:55:08 PM4/4/07

MoonFlag

Apr 4, 2007, 8:25:10 PM4/4/07

Hi, I'm new on the forum, but I immediately found the answer to this
error right here, and now I'll be back frequently! GOOD SHOW! :smile:

--
MoonFlag

corpsegrindr

Apr 5, 2007, 1:36:46 AM4/5/07

Thanks for the help y'all!

--
corpsegrindr

jaenicoll

Apr 5, 2007, 12:22:46 PM4/5/07

I have recently started getting the exact same message. I noticed it
after I had done some defragmentation using System Mechanic 6.

I would also love to know how to resolve this issue and will post here
if i get nay results.

Jae

--
jaenicoll

darkrats

Apr 5, 2007, 12:55:37 PM4/5/07
Sounds like the problem that shows up after installing the MS patch to fix
that recent Animated Cursor thing. Go here for the patch that fixes the
patch!

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=74AD4188-3131-429C-8FCB-F7B3B0FD3D86&displaylang=en

"jaenicoll" <jaen...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

jaenicoll

Apr 5, 2007, 12:56:02 PM4/5/07

Ignore that last post. I just scrolled down and saw the repsonses, ran
the update and restarted and all is well in the land of laptopdoom.

Fantastic site and already bookmarked. Thanks a bunch

Jae:smile:

--
jaenicoll

dosa

Apr 5, 2007, 1:35:58 PM4/5/07

thanx ....:wink:

--
dosa

connerfb

Apr 5, 2007, 4:15:04 PM4/5/07

My computer also says the Illegal System DLL relocation and it is not
allowing me to access the internet so I can not download anything and I
am using my home computer instead of my tablet labtop. Does anyone know
how i can fix this?

--
connerfb

Jenny Eric

Apr 5, 2007, 5:17:03 PM4/5/07

Download the patch from 'Microsoft'
(http://support.microsoft.com/kb/935448). Good luck!

--
Jenny Eric

Rock

Apr 5, 2007, 7:36:45 PM4/5/07
"connerfb" <conn...@hotmail.com> wrote

Download the fix from a computer that has internet access.

--
Rock [MS-MVP User/Shell]

Paddyshort

Apr 5, 2007, 9:06:48 PM4/5/07

:smile:

Many thanks for the fix. I have new computer 3 months and that "illegal
system DLL" came up tonight after I downloaded an update from
Microsoft.
Thanks again
paddyshort

--
Paddyshort

arthur

Apr 6, 2007, 2:31:47 AM4/6/07

Also new on this website and found my problem right away, thanks a lot.

Greetings from Holland,

Arthur

--
arthur

authorgary

Apr 6, 2007, 6:59:56 AM4/6/07

A lot of people are getting this message after an automatic Microsoft
update messed with their system:

"The system DLL user32.dll was relocated in
memory. The application will not run
properly. The relocation occured because the
DLL C:\WINDOWS\syste32\HHCTRL.OCX occupied an
address range reserved for Windows system
DLLs. The vendor supplying the DLL contacted
for a new DLL."

The microsoft link formerly provided by this forum to download a
solution no longer works. Furthermore, I wonder whether these
incidences are scams by Microsoft to force consumers to buy more of
their software? The microsoft download solution to this problem may
appear to be free, but in the small print you discover that you have to
have other microsoft accessory software to make the fix take effect.
Further, if you download the fix software and then discover you don't
have the accompanying microsoft software that you need to make it take
effect, your system could run even worse than before you downloaded the
fix. This is what forces people into purchases. That's what I wory
about - when in fact the fault lies with microsoft and it is they who
should be making reparation.
So if anyone finds a solidn way to fix this problem without being
dependent on further software and exploitation from microsoft, it would
be wonderful to post that here.

--
authorgary

Ottmar Freudenberger

Apr 6, 2007, 7:25:07 AM4/6/07
"authorgary" <gar...@hotmail.com> schrieb:

> A lot of people are getting this message after an automatic Microsoft
> update messed with their system:
> "The system DLL user32.dll was relocated in
> memory. The application will not run
> properly. The relocation occured because the
> DLL C:\WINDOWS\syste32\HHCTRL.OCX occupied an
> address range reserved for Windows system
> DLLs. The vendor supplying the DLL contacted
> for a new DLL."
>
> The microsoft link formerly provided by this forum to download a
> solution no longer works.

Pardon?
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=74ad4188-3131-429c-8fcb-f7b3b0fd3d86&DisplayLang=en
is still there and has ever been since April 3rd.
Download the update, execute it and you should be fine again.

Bye,
Freudi

authorgary

Apr 6, 2007, 7:17:21 AM4/6/07

An aditional problem caused by the microsoft update, I forgot to
mention, is that it also prevents you creating a recovery point.
Otherwise that would be a solution - to recover the system prior to the
microsoft interference. So if the system crashes in this condition,
the microsoft victim (I mean the microsoft customer) could be inreal
trouble.

--
authorgary

skennell

Apr 6, 2007, 1:56:59 PM4/6/07

*-Same here with an hhctrl.ocx in the mix as well anybody have any
suggestions. I tried removing my realtech hd audio and then doing
updates but nothing. what would cause this info to move? and if there
are bots on my machine how do I get rid of them?:biggrin: -*

--
skennell

Ottmar Freudenberger

Apr 6, 2007, 2:06:40 PM4/6/07
"skennell" <susank...@hotmail.com> schrieb:

> *-Same here with an hhctrl.ocx in the mix as well anybody have any
> suggestions.

Yes, *read* the f*cking thread completely before replying!

Sorry, but I'm sick of those postings,
Freudi

docfletch

Apr 6, 2007, 9:03:59 PM4/6/07

Thank you so much! I thought I would never get rid of dll relocation
message. The download fixed resolved my problem. :smile:

--
docfletch

authorgary

Apr 7, 2007, 12:00:26 PM4/7/07

Thanks, yes, the microsoft x does work without any attendant purchases.
I still wonder about microsoft, though. I do hope they are going to
learn to be more scrupulous with their automatic update downloads. But
then, why should a multibillion dollar corporation worry about being
scrupulous?

--
authorgary

MikeC

Apr 7, 2007, 3:08:01 PM4/7/07
Thanks TaurArian - loaded your recommended download - no error message on
start up - great.

Grphxman1

Apr 8, 2007, 3:12:01 AM4/8/07
My lack of patience led me to go with a fresh install when I encountered the
above problem with RTHDCPL.EXE. I avoided installing KB925902 this time
around. My question is this: Should I install KB925902 and then apply
KB935448 or should I just apply KB935448?
Maybe this will teach me once and for all to not be so quick to reformat
and reinstall.

"TaurArian" wrote:

> Vulnerabilities in GDI Could Allow Remote Code Execution (925902)
> http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms07-017.mspx
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/925902
> Known issues
> After you install this security update on a Windows XP Service Pack 2
> (SP2)-based computer, Realtek HD Audio Control Panel (Rthdcpl.exe) may not
> start. Additionally, you receive an error message that is similar to the
> following:

> Rthdcpl.exe - Illegal System DLL Relocation

> The system DLL user32.dll was relocated in memory. The application will not

> run properly. The relocation occurred because the DLL

> C:\Windows\System32\Hhctrl.ocx occupied an address range reserved for Windows
> system DLLs. The vendor supplying the DLL should be contacted for a new DLL.

> Update for Windows XP (KB935448)
> Install this update to resolve an issue where the Realtek HD Audio Control
> Panel may not start after you install security update KB925902 (MS07-017) and
> security update KB928843 (MS07-008).

> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=74AD4188-3131-429C-8FCB-F7B3B0FD3D86&displaylang=en

> Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP Service Pack 2

TaurArian [MS-MVP]

Apr 8, 2007, 3:55:55 AM4/8/07
The patch is for the patch.
925902, then 935448.

--

====================================
TaurArian [MS-MVP] 2005-2007 - Australia

"Grphxman1" <Grph...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Laszlo

Apr 8, 2007, 8:07:35 AM4/8/07

Thanks for the solution. Following your advise, all went well.
Regards from Budapest

--
Laszlo

Goldeneye

Apr 8, 2007, 9:42:14 AM4/8/07

Thanks gusy.. really very useful answers... good job keep it up

--
Goldeneye

hotstuff

Apr 8, 2007, 11:28:43 AM4/8/07

Hi folks

Thanks for the link to the patch.

I then had problems with IE7 working for about 5 mins and then refusing
to open pages. No connection problem as could still send and receive
mail through Outlook. Found KB 917425 but that didn't sort it.

Tried downloading Firefox but that had same problem. Would work for c 5
mins then not work and had to reboot to get internet access for another
5 mins. V frustrating.

In the end I removed Zonealarm Firewall and now everything seems to be
ok but I only have Windows Firewall and I'm not very happy about that.
Can you recommend a fix? Is there a conflict between either of the
patches and Zonealarm. If so, is there a different free firewall you
recommend?

Thanks again.

Hotstuff

--
hotstuff

Ottmar Freudenberger

Apr 8, 2007, 1:14:58 PM4/8/07
"hotstuff" <teresa...@hotmail.com> schrieb:

> Is there a conflict between either of the
> patches and Zonealarm.

There has ever been the potential of conflicts if you're running
ZoneAlarm.

> If so, is there a different free firewall you recommend?

Windows XP Firewall
There's nothing more you need to protect a machine from unwanted
accesses _from_ "the internet".

Bye,
Freudi

hotstuff

Apr 9, 2007, 6:41:13 AM4/9/07

thanks freudi

be well

hotstuff

--
hotstuff

hazzlenutt

Apr 9, 2007, 1:20:05 PM4/9/07

I have the same problem with my HP Pavillian. I am currently trying to
get help with this situation. I agree that every since I have upgraded
I am now getting this error message. This is kind of frustrating
especially since my PC is brand new as of about 4 months ago and now I
have error messages. Is anybody out there able to help relsolve this
problem, that apparently everyone is having the same issues....

--
hazzlenutt

ken60

Apr 9, 2007, 2:40:07 PM4/9/07

"TaurArian" wrote:

> Vulnerabilities in GDI Could Allow Remote Code Execution (925902)

> http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms07-017.mspx
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/925902

> Known issues
> After you install this security update on a Windows XP Service Pack 2
> (SP2)-based computer, Realtek HD Audio Control Panel (Rthdcpl.exe) may not
> start. Additionally, you receive an error message that is similar to the
> following:
> Rthdcpl.exe - Illegal System DLL Relocation
> The system DLL user32.dll was relocated in memory. The application will not
> run properly. The relocation occurred because the DLL
> C:\Windows\System32\Hhctrl.ocx occupied an address range reserved for Windows
> system DLLs. The vendor supplying the DLL should be contacted for a new DLL.
>
> Update for Windows XP (KB935448)
> Install this update to resolve an issue where the Realtek HD Audio Control
> Panel may not start after you install security update KB925902 (MS07-017) and
> security update KB928843 (MS07-008).

> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=74AD4188-3131-429C-8FCB-F7B3B0FD3D86&displaylang=en

Rock

Apr 9, 2007, 3:57:25 PM4/9/07
"hazzlenutt" <hazzl...@yahoo.com> wrote

Read the various posts on it. It has been asked/answered numerous times in
the past week.

--
Rock [MS-MVP User/Shell]

Wiz@discussions.microsoft.com Matt Wiz

Apr 10, 2007, 2:52:02 AM4/10/07
My sound was working fine before the update, but I was unable to open my
audio control panel, once I installed this update, my sound stopped working.
Am I the only one this patch didnt work for and actually made things worse?
Any help would be amazing!

Ottmar Freudenberger

Apr 10, 2007, 3:29:45 AM4/10/07
"Matt Wiz" <Matt W...@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb:

> My sound was working fine before the update, but I was unable to open my
> audio control panel, once I installed this update, my sound stopped working.
> Am I the only one

Nope. Reading the *whole* thread (yes, the very one you've replied
to) would solve your problems.

Once more: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/935448

Bye,
Freudi

Matt Wiz

Apr 10, 2007, 4:18:01 AM4/10/07
Freudi...

Your sarcastic remarks are well noted, and maybe the way I worded my
response, they were very clever of you to think up... but, Im sorry to say,
they dont apply to my question. Perhaps I was too vague when I wrote my
response... if i did, i apologize. I was actually speaking in terms of that
my audio worked before I downloaded the 935448 patch, not the previous
security update that caused the crash in the first place... but my audio
control panel wouldnt open from the DLL error, so I downloaded the 935448
patch to fix the patch. Now AFTER installing the update found at
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/935448, my sound has stopped working. So to
clarify... DLL error has gone away and my control panel works fine, but my
audio does not work now.

Ottmar Freudenberger

Apr 10, 2007, 4:28:45 AM4/10/07
"Matt Wiz" <Mat...@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb:

> I was actually speaking in terms of that
> my audio worked before I downloaded the 935448 patch,

Must have mist this paragraph.

> Now AFTER installing the update found at
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/935448, my sound has stopped working.

Realtek HD Audio? If true:
http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=24&PFid=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false#High%20Definition%20Audio%20Codecs

Bye,
Freudi

Kirsten

Apr 12, 2007, 10:03:42 AM4/12/07

Thank you all for your help! I followed the links and got my problem
fixed I'm so grateful for this website! Idon't know how to use these
forum things very well so I hope this goes to the right place. Thanks
again,
Kirsten

--
Kirsten

mistergoomba

Apr 15, 2007, 8:15:16 PM4/15/07

I have the same issue, however installing the RealTek HD Audio drivers
did not fix the issue.

Before and after installing the windows update to fix the user32.dll
issue, my audio would stop working. I could not access the mixer and my
taskbar would change to 'classic' view. The start menu remained
untouched, but the taskbar would look like a pre XP task bar and go
from one layer to two.

--
mistergoomba

bear@discussions.microsoft.com maw bear

Apr 30, 2007, 1:02:03 AM4/30/07

Angel

May 2, 2007, 2:12:01 AM5/2/07
Will this also work for Windows 2003?
--
Angel

"TaurArian" wrote:

> Vulnerabilities in GDI Could Allow Remote Code Execution (925902)
> http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms07-017.mspx
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/925902
> Known issues
> After you install this security update on a Windows XP Service Pack 2
> (SP2)-based computer, Realtek HD Audio Control Panel (Rthdcpl.exe) may not
> start. Additionally, you receive an error message that is similar to the
> following:
> Rthdcpl.exe - Illegal System DLL Relocation

> The system DLL user32.dll was relocated in memory. The application will not

> run properly. The relocation occurred because the DLL
> C:\Windows\System32\Hhctrl.ocx occupied an address range reserved for Windows
> system DLLs. The vendor supplying the DLL should be contacted for a new DLL.
>
> Update for Windows XP (KB935448)
> Install this update to resolve an issue where the Realtek HD Audio Control
> Panel may not start after you install security update KB925902 (MS07-017) and
> security update KB928843 (MS07-008).
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=74AD4188-3131-429C-8FCB-F7B3B0FD3D86&displaylang=en
> Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP Service Pack 2

kyoshiro

May 11, 2008, 6:50:04 PM5/11/08

Hello, first of all i'm french so my english isn't very well...
I'm new on this forum and I have the same problem:

"The system DLL user32.dll was relocated in
memory. The application will not run
properly. The relocation occured because the
DLL C:\WINDOWS\syste32\HHCTRL.OCX occupied an
address range reserved for Windows system
DLLs. The vendor supplying the DLL contacted
for a new DLL."

This message appears when I want to instal videospin, a program witch
is like movie maker.
I have read all the posts and I have downloaded the patch on the
microsoft website, but I still have the error message...and I don't
know what to do...I'm comming on this english forum because my PC is in
english (i've baught it in lebanon, that's why everything is in
english..)

Please help me, and thank you for reading my post.:redface::smile:

--
kyoshiro

Twayne

May 11, 2008, 7:10:20 PM5/11/08

You're missing a HotFix; perhaps someone knows the kb No. for the OP? I
can't find it.
One Hotfix caused that problem, the next one fixed it.

HTH

Twayne

Randem

Nov 29, 2008, 1:43:26 AM11/29/08
Hmmm... a registry cleaner would have nothing to do with the location a dll
loads in memory. That sounds like the dll has been modified...

--
Randem Systems
Your Installation Specialist

"andysacks" <andy...@live.com> wrote in message

> When I suffered from this problem the only thing that solved it was
> running my 'Registry Cleaner' (http://www.pc-kitchen.com). I used
> 'PC-Kitchen's RegistryCleaner' (http://www.pc-kitchen.com) to do this.
>

> --
> andysacks

undisclosed

Feb 3, 2010, 1:31:33 AM2/3/10

1. Uninstall windows hotfix KB925902
2. Go to automatic updates in control panel,check notify me but don't
automatically download or install them
3. when there are updates, you will get a popup notifying you, click on
it and go to manual
DO NOT reinstall this KB925902 hotfix, uncheck it and check the box
"never notify me about this update again" in the following window.

gabriel altamirano
'Future Tech Computer Support' (http://www.futuretech.us.com)

--
krawl

undisclosed

Jul 23, 2010, 10:08:00 PM7/23/10

i lern more about windows XP.

--
jojozhang

Anthony Buckland

Jul 23, 2010, 10:19:59 PM7/23/10

<undisclosed> wrote in message

> i lern more about windows XP.
>

> --
> jojozhang

(1) Understand that Windows XP is now an old system,
although very many people still use it.
(2) If you want to know a lot about Windows XP, and you
can find an English-language library with a copy,
study the book "Windows XP Inside Out" (published
by Microsoft).

daniels....@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2013, 1:05:53 PM8/20/13
trešdiena, 2007. gada 4. aprīlis 04:12:48 UTC+3, Frank Martin rakstīja:
> I get this error all of a sudden.
>
> "The system DLL user32.dll was relocated in
> memory. The application will not run
> properly. The relocation occured because the
> DLL C:\WINDOWS\syste32\HHCTRL.OCX occupied an
> address range reserved for Windows system
> DLLs. The vendor supplying the DLL contacted
> for a new DLL."

Hot-Text

Aug 20, 2013, 7:54:31 PM8/20/13
<daniels....@gmail.com> wrote in message
It's needed for all Win32 files to run

Vendor is
Microsoft Corporation
user32.dll = USER API Client DLL
Microsoft® Windows® Operating System

It's need for HTML Browser
ActiveX Control
HHCTRL.OCX = HTML Help
Microsoft® HTML Help Control

Always right click the File
And click on Properties
For the Info

Hot-Text

Aug 20, 2013, 9:55:48 PM8/20/13
"Hot-Text" <billyr...@mynews.ath.cx> wrote in message
> <daniels....@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> trešdiena, 2007. gada 4. aprīlis 04:12:48 UTC+3, Frank Martin rakstīja:
>>> I get this error all of a sudden.
>>> "The system DLL user32.dll was relocated in
>>> memory. The application will not run
>>> properly. The relocation occured because the
>>> DLL C:\WINDOWS\syste32\HHCTRL.OCX occupied an
>>> address range reserved for Windows system
>>> DLLs. The vendor supplying the DLL contacted
>>> for a new DLL."
>>> How do I fix this? And which "vendor" do
>>> they mean?

rthdcpl.exe is a Realtek HD Audio Sound Effect Manager