Re: keystroke shortcut for new folder

Wesley Vogel

Nov 20, 2005, 7:30:29 PM11/20/05
ALT + F + W + F

Doesn't work from Desktop. Will work from any folder.

Shift + F10 + W + F

Works from Desktop.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:E6351DDA-34CB-4B9F...@microsoft.com,
mimmo <mi...@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> It's amazing to me that after all these versions Windows still doesn't
> have a simple keyboard shortcut (that doesn't involve hitting half of the
> keys) to create a new folder. If there is one, I would love to hear about
> it
>
> thanks

mimmo

Nov 20, 2005, 11:43:03 PM11/20/05
thanks, works fine, I knew about the shortcuts for the menu commanda, I
thought there may have been just one keystroke combination, but this is good
enough
thanks for the reply