Partition Magic problem error 2003

godfather

Oct 20, 2001, 9:19:34 PM10/20/01
I have 2 hard drives with 4 partitions on each and they are all FAT 32
oartitions. The slave drive is my backup for my primary drive. I just
tried to copy c drive to d drive and received the error message #2003
- File size does not match FAT allocation for file. I then ran CHKDSK
which indicated that there were no problems. I tried copying again and
received the same error message. I have bee nusing PM for many years
including the past month under windows XP and this is the first time I
have encountered this problem. I am running PM 7.0 and Windows XP
professional - the released version.

Can someone help me with this please?

Chris H.

Oct 21, 2001, 2:36:47 AM10/21/01
See http://www.powerquest.com/support/primus/id1081.html
--
Chris H.
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP

"godfather" <r6...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

godfather

Oct 21, 2001, 6:31:26 PM10/21/01
thanks for the tip. Running chkdsk /f solved the problem.