Command line Windoze Explorer Search

davegb

Feb 22, 2008, 8:50:40 PM2/22/08
I've searched all over for the answer to this simple question,
including this NG. I'm using a launcher to do more and more of the
"normal" stuff that I do. I'd like to be able to launch Windoze
Explorer in Search mode, then enter what I want it to search for. But
I can't seem to find it. Thought it would be a switch, but apparently
not. Does anyone know how to do this?
Thanks!

Colin Barnhorst

Feb 22, 2008, 9:38:09 PM2/22/08
Not if you are going to call it "Windoze."

"davegb" <dave...@comcast.net> wrote in message

davegb

Feb 23, 2008, 2:15:10 AM2/23/08
On Feb 22, 8:38 pm, "Colin Barnhorst" <c.barnho...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Not if you are going to call it "Windoze."
>
> "davegb" <daveg...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> > I've searched all over for the answer to this simple question,
> > including this NG. I'm using a launcher to do more and more of the
> > "normal" stuff that I do. I'd like to be able to launch Windoze
> > Explorer in Search mode, then enter what I want it to search for. But
> > I can't seem to find it. Thought it would be a switch, but apparently
> > not. Does anyone know how to do this?
> > Thanks!

LOL!

davegb

Feb 23, 2008, 4:54:24 PM2/23/08
On Feb 22, 7:38 pm, "Colin Barnhorst" <c.barnho...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Not if you are going to call it "Windoze."

Did you really think I wouldn't find it without you? Like you're the
only one on the net who knows how to do that? $SEARCH$ does the
trick!

Now go sign up for a "How to develop a sense of humor" class.