Re: Please Help? Task Manager has been diabled by your admisistrater!

David H. Lipman

Mar 23, 2009, 8:51:04 PM3/23/09
From: "charisme" <char...@discussions.microsoft.com>

| Please Help? Ctrl.+Alt+Delete Task Manager has been diabled by your
| admisistrater!
| * --- this is probably an easy fix, I just don't know how to start?
| I am using XP professional. I am the only one using my computer.
| * --- I'd like to also know how it got "Disabled" I must have done something
| un-intentionally/
| Please reply? THANK YOU in advance!
| Charlotte in Northern CA

Chances are you are infected with malware that is disabling it for the pupose of self
preservation.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

SuperAntiSpyware
http://www.superantispyware.com/downloadfile.html?productid=SUPERANTISPYWAREFREE

--
Dave

Leythos

Mar 23, 2009, 10:18:24 PM3/23/09
Use my Remove-it software, it will remove that malware from your system.
Choose yes for all options when prompted. Download it here
http://www.ms-mvp.org/

drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"
spam9...@rohio.com (remove 999 for proper email address)

"charisme" <char...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

M.I.5¾

Mar 24, 2009, 4:20:12 AM3/24/09

"Leythos" <spam9...@rohio.com> wrote in message

> Use my Remove-it software, it will remove that malware from your system.
> Choose yes for all options when prompted. Download it here <Malware link
> redacted>>

*** Do that and you will have more problems than you started with ***

Despite the impresive URL, it is nothing to do with MS and is a link to more
malware.

M.I.5¾

Mar 24, 2009, 4:30:34 AM3/24/09

"Leythos" <spam9...@rohio.com> wrote in message
> Use my Remove-it software, it will remove that malware from your system.
> Choose yes for all options when prompted. Download it here

At least we now know for sure that 'Leythos', 'The Real MPV' and 'PCButts1'
are one and the same person.

Monitor

Mar 24, 2009, 4:51:13 AM3/24/09
To the OP: Have a look at the real URL that you see on top of the page when
you click Leythos' link. It is
http://pcbutts1.com/downloads/tools/tools.htm, not http://www.ms-mvp.org/.
This guy likes to hide behind multiple identities. Use his software at your
own risk.

David H. Lipman

Mar 24, 2009, 6:11:46 AM3/24/09
From: "Monitor" <nos...@spam.com>