Windows Explorer will not show both user's files

Cone

Jan 6, 2009, 9:58:05 AM1/6/09
using Windows XP Home, sp 3. 1st user can see and access both users files.
Can see own docs in My Documents and can see user 2 under My Computer. User
2 can see own docs under My Docs and own docs under My Computer. User 1 can
access files from both profiles, but 2 can only access 2's docs. Both users
are admins. My PC is basicly the exact same set up (XP Home, sp3) BUT both
users find their own docs under My Docs and both users are found under My
Computer. 1 can access 2 and vice versa. Show Hidden files is selected. i
have checked Properties >Sharing > Make Private is NOT checked for either
user. i remember making this change, but cannot remember how. Thanks for
any ideas.