xp hangs after auto update

Stumper

May 16, 2008, 2:33:00 AM5/16/08
My MB failed in Nov. 2007, I installed new MB and Vid Card, rebooted, started
> windows updates, XP started to hang at windows xp startup window with the
> loadup barat bottom of page.
> reformated hard drive than reloaded XP CD, verified XP licence Key over
> phone then started the auto updates in mass, system again hung at start up
> window, went thru process again, than strated loading updates one at a time
> (90 updates), got to KB 892130 (did not request a reboot), KB947864 (did not
> request a reboot),
> KB936782 (did not request a reboot), did a restore point, loaded KB938127
> (requested a reboot), and hung at same spot, restarted with commands and it
> stops at NV_agp.sys. please help me sesolve this issue.

Fazal

May 16, 2008, 3:07:43 AM5/16/08

Your error refers to a problem with ur NVIDIA drivers..u wud probably
need to download new drivers..

see if this article helps

'\"NVidia AGP Filter is not compatible with Windows XP\" error message
when you try to upgrade to Windows XP Professional'
(http://support.microsoft.com/kb/885183)

Regards

Fazal

--
Fazal

PA Bear [MS MVP]

May 16, 2008, 4:57:50 PM5/16/08
If you must make identical posts to multiple newsgroups, please cross-post
one (1) message to all of them. Thank you.

Multiposting vs Crossposting:
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/