FP2007: what is it?

flamey

Apr 16, 2007, 7:00:02 PM4/16/07
Does FP2007 includes some features and updates that we cannot download as
QFEs? Or its just a bundle of QFEs available for download from MS anyways
nicely put together for convenience? Do we pay for FP2007 or can we download
it from MS? (We have XPE SP2)

tia!

KM

Apr 16, 2007, 7:20:29 PM4/16/07
It does have some new features that were never rolled out as QFEs.
http://blogs.msdn.com/embedded/archive/2006/07/10/660998.aspx
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb331822.aspx

FP2007 is free for XPe SP2 Toolkit owners.
Non-eval version is out there somewhere on OEM only or Extranet website of Microsoft.

--
=========
Regards,

flamey