Search Command Is Missing from Win XP Start-Up Menu

Jodyjay

Mar 22, 2003, 4:11:16 AM3/22/03
I had the search command on my Windows XP start up menu,
and now I don't. If I switch to the classic start up
menu, the search command is there, but if I switch back
to the Windows XP startup menu, it's gone. Any ideas how
I get it back? Thanks.

Richard

Mar 22, 2003, 5:36:46 AM3/22/03
Hello,

Right click the start button and choose Properties.

Under Start Menu click Customize. Than the Advanced tab. In the list scroll
down and check the " Search " box.

Richard

"Jodyjay" <jod...@pacbell.net> wrote in message

Kelly

Mar 22, 2003, 3:40:56 PM3/22/03

If Run is also missing, remove/uncheck some of the options under
Customize/Advanced.

If this is not the case, see if this edit helps:

Search is Missing from the Start Menu (Line 70)

All the Best,
Kelly

MS-MVP Win98/XP-Shell/User [AE-Windows® XP]
Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com