Slaan oor na eerste ongeleesde boodskap

Confiused

ongelees,
09 Feb. 2004 11:23:382004-02-09
aan
We have 80 computers running XP, and they are being used
by the 911 call center for taking 911 calls. We need to
be able to display the seconds on the taskbar alongside
the normal time, because it is important to record the
exact time that a 911 call came in.

We used TClockX with our Windows 98 computers, but this
is not supported on XP. Plus, this program had an "about"
screen that had a web link on it, and this allows people
to be able to start Internet Explorer and browse the
Internet - not good when a 911 call comes in.

Is there a "tweak" or modification that will let us
display the seconds in the task tray / system
notification area / whatever your current name for that
area is?

I have read that this was removed from Windows 95 because
of performance reasons, but is it in XP?

Thorsten Matzner

ongelees,
09 Feb. 2004 12:43:562004-02-09
aan
"Confiused" <conf...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Is there a "tweak" or modification that will let us
>display the seconds in the task tray / system
>notification area / whatever your current name for that
>area is?

No. You still need a third-party clock software for this.

--
(tm)

JAX

ongelees,
09 Feb. 2004 13:04:242004-02-09
aan
It will take 3rd party software.There is an XP edition of T'clock, link
below. Don't know what to tell you about the internet access though.
http://www.rcis.co.za/dale/tclockex/index.htm

HTH, JAX

"Confiused" <conf...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Wislu Plethora

ongelees,
09 Feb. 2004 15:29:532004-02-09
aan
>.

Your software is not capable of logging the time that calls
are received? Where did it come from, K-Mart?

Jerry

ongelees,
09 Feb. 2004 17:34:052004-02-09
aan
I'm running PowerDesk and it shows the time in military format: HH:MM:SS

"Confiused" <conf...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Pauline Johnson

ongelees,
09 Feb. 2004 19:37:392004-02-09
aan
Is that on PowerDesk PRO? I can't find it in the free version.

On Mon, 9 Feb 2004 14:34:05 -0800, "Jerry" <NoSpamC...@MSN.com>
wrote:

--
Paulie

pjpjpj A T aussiemail D O T com

RickS

ongelees,
10 Feb. 2004 12:39:532004-02-10
aan
Please post the name of the city that your 911 call center is in. Because I
want to make sure I never have to go there or ever drive through there.
Sound like is it a very "One Goat Town" to me!
Not very many government senters would allow 3rd party software on their
computers anyway!

Mayor of Small Town

0 nuwe boodskappe