Win XP with T-online explorer, Outlook Express, and Norton Internet Security 2002

Skip to the first unread message

Konrad Brokamp

17 Feb 2002, 11:27:1017/02/2002
Hallo, Gentlegirls and Gentlemen !

When I start my PC, (F/S Scaleo 600i with 1,7 Gbit/sec with the OS: MS Win
XP ) everytime it needs about 1 minute until an Internet excess is possible
with my standard homepage of T-online. After this time it opens
automatically the Internet via the T-Online explorer, which I don't want. It
worked before but now it does'nt. I want to open it manually to save
connection time to the Internet.
Who can tell me this probably simple configuration settings ?

Konrad