Visual Studio Update (KB937061)

Tim

Sep 12, 2007, 12:56:02 AM9/12/07
Visual Studio Update kb937061 was installed successfully. A few minutes
later, the update pops up again and wants to install. I let it install a
second time and it poped up again. VS 2005 say it installed correctly as
does add/remove programs. This is an XP box.

BTW, it installed correctly on another machine with no problems.

What can I do to stop this?

N2O

Sep 12, 2007, 10:50:04 AM9/12/07
I'm getting the same problem on Windows 2003.

Eric Brodish [MSFT]

Sep 12, 2007, 10:55:01 AM9/12/07

If you have VS 2005 SP1 present but the Crystal Reports feature is not
present, MS07-052 is re-offered.

Customers are protected and are not at risk to this vulnerability

We will be updating the detection on Microsoft Update, customers that have
already installed this update need to take no action. We are working to
resolve this issue and it should be fixed shortly

Thank you

Eric
"Tim" <T...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Novak@discussions.microsoft.com Mark Novak

Sep 12, 2007, 2:10:03 PM9/12/07
I have this problem on Windows Vista and now I have this update listed as
"installed" 5 times (I was simply letting it install whatever it prompted me
to without checking or duplicates until I got suspicious. Should I take any
steps to rectify that?

rosinaldo

Sep 12, 2007, 9:52:00 PM9/12/07