Security Update for SQL 2000 Service Pack 4

已查看 11 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

robins...@gmail.com

未读,
2008年8月18日 14:00:002008/8/18
收件人
I have a Windows XP Professional SP3 machine on which I couldn't get
this update to install. I went to microsofts website to get the
manual download (sorry I don't have the link available to me right
now). I tried to run the install but when it asked me to select (check
the box nex to) the installed options I couldn't select anything and
so would be forced to cancel. I thought maybe I needed to stop the SQL
services before I could run the installation manually, and that's when
i saw that they were disabled (in my case: SQLAgent$MICROSOFTSMLBIZ,
MSSQL$MICROSOFTSMLBIZ). I set the both of these to manual and started
them both. I ran the manual update again-this time the installed
options were already checked for me. I clicked next taking all the
defaults and it installed successfully. I didn't want to see that
goshdarned "updates available" icon so I ran the automatic update
installation as well (it worked also). When that completed, I stopped
the services I mentioned earlier and disabled them. I restarted the
machine-the icon didn't reappear in the system tray. Hope it helps
0 个新帖子