IEXOLORE.EXE "0x62304390"

Maria Lourdes

Jan 5, 2007, 11:17:00 PM1/5/07
I HAVE THE SAME ERROR:

The instruction at "0x62304390" referenced memory at "0x62304390". The
memory could not be "read". click on OK to terminate the program

0x62304390 IEXOLORE.EXE

ALWAYS APEAR AND I'M VERY TIRED. I CAN'T FIX IT. AND MY LAPTOP HAS ONLY 3
WEEKS. AND ALL THE PROGRAMS ARE NEW.
I REBOTE MY COMPUTER AND I CAN'T FIX IT.
COULD YOU TELL ME IF SOME BODY CAN FIX IT?
MY EMAILS IS:
mlnyca...@hotmail.com
THANK YOU
REGARDS

MARIA LOURDES
--
Soy Valiosa ademas de Diosa jejeje

rond4

Jan 8, 2007, 1:05:04 PM1/8/07
I also have this problem. But I made the mistake of installing internet
explorer 7 and a number of my programs quite working I had to uninstall 7 and
went back to 6 then my programs started to work but now I get the error
(0x62304390) and I cannot find any solution to resolve it. My programs that
quite working when I installed 7 were very expensive programs so I guess I
will have to put up with the error until they figure out what causes it. and
continue with internet explorer 6 ( with the error).I Just hope its resolved
soon.
Ron M

Maria Lourdes

Jan 8, 2007, 7:15:01 PM1/8/07
Ron I had teh explorer 6 and I fix the problem:
You should disable some things in the explorer bar.
THERE YOU SHOUL DISABLE SOME OF THEM (programs). AND TRY IF YOU DON'T HAVE
ANY PROBLEM YOU CAN PUT THEM AGAIN DAY By DAY...

IT'S WORK.!! for me work very welllllllllllll !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND MY 1ST LANGUAGE IS SPANISH
LUCKY!!

MUCHA SUERTE Y VUELVE A INSTALAR EL EXPLORER 6 !!!!

BESOS BYEEEEEEEEEEE

MARIA LOURDES
--
Soy Valiosa ademas de Diosa jejeje

neverlogon

Jan 12, 2007, 3:32:56 AM1/12/07

I too am experiencing the same problem -- have been for a few days now. I haven't installed anything new in a while, but I have had the Google toolbar for sometime now. I modified it to just show me the google search box and haven't had any trouble since then (it's been more than a day now, and I used to get the error at least 2ce a day).

http://www.eggheadcafe.com

chetansurti

Jan 17, 2007, 3:52:08 AM1/17/07
Hi
i am facing this problem after uninstalling ie7
i solved this by uninstaling google toolbar from my computer

chetan Surti

jibu

Jan 22, 2007, 5:51:00 AM1/22/07
Hi Dear
If u installed yahoo toolbar uninstall and try

best of luck

Tim

Jan 23, 2007, 12:29:57 PM1/23/07
The problem is with yahoo toolbar. If you have installed yahoo toolbar and components previously, and then later unistalled the toolbar, the 0x62304390 may occur. Reinstall the yahoo toolbar, then hide it in the menu settings if you don't want to see it. That should stop the 0x62304390 error.

fernandopecol

Jan 25, 2007, 1:47:28 PM1/25/07
Simple…………… I have the same error, but I fixed, I removed the Yahoo bar, this fixes my problem

James

Feb 8, 2007, 11:21:49 PM2/8/07
>>If u installed yahoo toolbar uninstall and try

That was when I noticed the problem occured. Directly after getting rid of that stupid toolbar that installed itself when I installed the latest Yahoo messenger.

Seshu.Vedula

Feb 15, 2007, 7:06:52 AM2/15/07
Hi...

This problem before i never faced, after loading "Yahoo Toolbar", it was started appering, once I close Internet Explorer Window.

Uninstall "Yahoo Toolbar" this error will not appear...

I hope this gives solution for you all...

Seshu.V

Hema

Feb 22, 2007, 11:17:27 PM2/22/07
I too fixed it by uninstalling Yahoo tool bar and Google tool bar on my Laptop. Now, I'm not getting that error. Hope it works for u too.

Hema

Poprivet

Feb 23, 2007, 9:04:43 PM2/23/07

Fixed what? Works for who? Huh! Use Reply; don't create new messages.

Ram

Mar 3, 2007, 6:34:49 PM3/3/07
hey guys your great it worked for me too -- i just uninstalled the yahoo tool bar and yahoo mail and then re-started the computer ---- the error went off --- TRY IT

Thanks

rogerbond007

Mar 4, 2007, 2:43:22 PM3/4/07
0x62304390

fix my problem

contacts:

+91-988-572-5661

subindalaha

Mar 24, 2007, 9:36:52 AM3/24/07
I don't see the error message.

So, please help me about.

Maddy

Apr 2, 2007, 4:00:39 AM4/2/07
hello
How R u
U can reinstall the ie and check if the issue is same so install the ie 7 from the ms site.

Maddy
Delhi,India
9818490525

LOCOinLV

Apr 9, 2007, 11:44:51 PM4/9/07
I too uninstalled the yahoo toolbar only and the message went away.

bataa

Apr 14, 2007, 2:54:51 AM4/14/07
0x62304390
iexplore.exe

Rob

Apr 17, 2007, 11:50:22 AM4/17/07
Yes the problem is with Yahoo. I uninstalled all Yahoo crapola and now no more errors. Thanks to all who gave their effort to correct this problem. And thank you Yahoo for another great product.

treesha

Jul 7, 2007, 4:25:25 PM7/7/07

My comp. takes forever to start up and is running slow. Once it
finally, does start up and a page loads, it does not show 'all' the
pics on the page. It only opens 'some' of the pics on the page and the
others are boxes with red x's in them.

I already:
ran disk cleanup
ran disk defrag
ran virus and spyware check

Also, I was having a problem with a 0x62304390 code. For this problem
here is what I did:
I 'think' I deleted my yahoo toolbar. The code stopped coming up.
However, it did not fix the other problems.

Is my problem with IE or Earthlink or Embarq? Please help.
I am running windows xp - ie 6 - wireless modem via embarq - earthlink
Thanks.

--
treesha
treesha's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=27662

http://forums.techarena.in

Sky King

Jul 7, 2007, 8:52:58 PM7/7/07
First guess would be that your system is loaded up with "malware" (things
that eat up memory, track what you do online, use your computer to relay
information to others, etc.). I recommend you find a local computer
professional, and have them take a look. Without knowing more I'd bet your
best choice will be to back up all your important "stuff" and do a clean
install of Windows. That isn't as ugly as it sounds, should only take a
day-or-so to get you back to normal, and will help tremendously in restoring
the responsiveness and speed of your system.

--

...Sky

Tom "Sky" King
===========

In news:treesha...@DoNotSpam.com,

treesha

Jul 8, 2007, 8:34:01 AM7/8/07

Thanks Sky. I had to do a clean install of windows through the years
and it is not so bad. However, what do you suggest to stop getting
this 'malware' on my comp.? I use the earthlink virus/spyware program.
Thanks, again.

Sky King

Jul 11, 2007, 1:03:59 PM7/11/07
Some general things to do:
1. Never open email attachments from people you don't know.
2. Don't open email attachments (even from people you know) from within your
email app. Save them to a Temp folder, scan them first, then open.
3. Don't do "chain letters" or check out those "something for nothing"
websites you get in SPAM email.
4. Regularly clean your browser TIF, and all system Temp/Tmp folders.
5. Own a good antivirus package, and keep it updated. Most of the new/good
ones will allow you to update automatically in the background while you are
online.
6. Install at least one good malware app (I recommend the Lavasoft Ad-Aware
app mentioned on Jim's page listed below); as with your AV software keep the
data files updated and scan regularly.

For the "care and feeding of your computer" type stuff above, I recommend
you schedule this and do all the chores at one time. I do mine on Fridays
(or the next day if unable on Fri.). It only takes about an hour once you
get things installed/working, and will keep your system running smoothly.

Some good reading, as well as pointers to helpful software, is on MVP Jim
Eshelman's website:
http://aumha.org/secure.htm

...Sky

In news:treesha...@DoNotSpam.com,

judymonroe

Sep 19, 2007, 7:07:06 PM9/19/07
I got on the desktop & it says DDDEwindowsever.exememory
how im i suppose to get it off

http://www.eggheadcafe.com

judymonroe

Sep 19, 2007, 7:07:10 PM9/19/07

@discussions.microsoft.com Earl

Jan 25, 2009, 10:40:01 AM1/25/09
I have the same problem, and I can't fix it eitther. Any help out their with
this?

Shenan Stanley

Jan 25, 2009, 11:04:41 AM1/25/09

Earl wrote:
> I have the same problem, and I can't fix it eitther. Any help out
> their with this?

Earl,

Since you chose to respond to the two-year old conversation, is it safe to
assume you also read the entire thing?
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsupdate/browse_frm/thread/f83007ff59c43816/033374f1f4083b70#033374f1f4083b70

--
Shenan Stanley