(My) Internet Explorer is blocking the running of an Active X cont

Windmaker

Jul 15, 2009, 1:30:01 AM7/15/09
After I click on the "run" Active X control in the information bar and then
click the "run" button in the new window, I then get a message stating that
Internet Explorer is blocking the running of the Active X control which is
necessary for the Microsoft update scan. I am also getting a message saying
that the Active X control has been previously installed...(but IE is blocking
it's running)

It also is blocking when I attempt to email Microsoft Support on this
problem
--
It is an unending source of amazement to witness the extent to which people
can distort and/or deny reality in order to attempt satisfying their wants or

PA Bear [MS MVP]

Jul 15, 2009, 1:14:04 PM7/15/09
Those with IE7- and/or IE8-specific questions or comments can post to and
seek support in IE General newsgroup:

On the web:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general

In your newsreader: