Error Code: 0x800B0111

Tyler

Apr 4, 2005, 3:45:15 PM4/4/05
To fix this problem remove the certificates that are blocking microsoft's
access to update the machine. Go to tools, internet options, content,
certificates, then find the tab untrusted publishers, and remove the items
containing "microsoft". Then you can refresh the windows update page. I
haven't been able to find any other information online, this worked for me,
hope this will work for you as well.

Pat Walters [MSFT]

Apr 11, 2005, 8:30:31 PM4/11/05
"Tyler",

Thank you for providing this solution to our newsgroup. These tips are vital to
finding reproducible error conditions and forming robust solutions to various
Windows Update issues.

Sincerely,

Pat Walters [MSFT]

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use
of included script samples are subject to the terms specified at
http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm"

"Tyler" <Ty...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message