How do I protect WMA files with DRM v1 (in simple C/C++)

Lee

Jan 3, 2003, 10:11:48 AM1/3/03
I am currently writing an MP3 player with lots of bells
and whistles including a wave editor, fades, reverbs etc.
What I now need is to be able to protect the files it
creates. I have already written the routine to convert
the MP3 into a WMA file.
Does someone have some simple C++ code which can write
Microsofts DRM v1 properties that the user whishes to set
(i.e. 3plays 4 copies etc) over the unprotected file to
make it protected. There may be some cash on offer here
if its easy to use! All I need is a procedure that
performs this - with the following parameters

ProtectMyFile(char *Filename, int plays, int
hard_drive_copies, int cd_copies)

Also - I would require any libs that is required.

I know it sounds like I am just after some free code due
to my laziness but I really dont have the time and I am
serious about the cash - I really need this functionality!

Any help would be grately appreciated!

-Lee