Windows CE 5 emulator

Alain Dekker

Jun 14, 2011, 7:32:14 AM6/14/11
Anybody know why I can set the vertical scrollbar size on an actual Windows
CE 5 device it works fine, but on the emulator it stubbornly gives me the
default scrollbar width. These are the registry keys I am modifying on
program startup:

// HKLM/System/GWE
// HKLM/System/GWE/cxVScr (vertical scrollbar thickness)
// HKLM/System/GWE/cyVScr (vertical scrollbar arrow height)

Thanks,
Alain

r_z_...@pen_fact.com

Jun 15, 2011, 12:30:31 PM6/15/11
On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 12:32:14 +0100, "Alain Dekker"
<abde...@NOSPAM.fsmail.net> wrote:

>Anybody know why I can set the vertical scrollbar size on an actual Windows
>CE 5 device it works fine, but on the emulator it stubbornly gives me the
>default scrollbar width.

I don't know about this specific issue, but the emulators are
notorious for being inexact. Sometimes colors, sometimes behavior.

> These are the registry keys I am modifying on
>program startup:
>
>// HKLM/System/GWE
>// HKLM/System/GWE/cxVScr (vertical scrollbar thickness)
>// HKLM/System/GWE/cyVScr (vertical scrollbar arrow height)
>
>Thanks,
>Alain

Robert E. Zaret
PenFact, Inc.