How to "Safe State" on Windows CE 5.0 device

Alain Dekker

Mar 7, 2011, 8:08:24 AM3/7/11
I've got a device that I'm developing an application in (using C# and CF
.NET 2.0). If I create a shortcut to my application or change one of the
settings in Control Panel, then power off the device, and turn it back on,
the settings are lost.

How do I ensure that whatever changes I make are stored permanently
(shortcuts remain, etc)?

Thanks,
Alain

r_z_...@pen_fact.com

Mar 8, 2011, 5:49:04 PM3/8/11
I've tried to answer the question in a thread called "Application
performance for C# CF .NET 2.0 application" in this newsgroup.

Robert E. Zaret
PenFact, Inc.
20 Park Plaza, Suite 400
Boston, MA 02116