How to convert AVCHD video

Angelina00

Aug 6, 2009, 5:13:18 AM8/6/09
What is AVCHD video?
It is a new HD camcorder format – AVCHD is compressed using the MPEG-4
AVC/H.264 standard, which greatly compresses the video without losing
much in the way of quality. So if you want to convert your AVCHD
video, then you need a program to help you, Aiseesoft AVCHD Video
Converter(http://www.topsevenreviews.com/aiseesoft-avchd-video-
converter.html) is a powerful tools, which can convert other HD videos
to AVCHD which owns high definition video quality and less spaces.
This AVCHD Converter also assists you to convert AVCHD video to other
formats for better editing or something else.

How to use this AVCHD Video Converter
Make preparation
Install and run Aiseesoft AVCHD Video Converter(http://
www.topsevenreviews.com/download/aiseesoft/avchd-video-converter.exe)

http://www.topsevenreviews.com/guide/avchd-converter/addfile.jpg

Step 1: Click "Add File" button, it would pop up one window, and
select the file you want to convert on this window.
Step 2: Choose output format
From the "Profile" drop down list you can find one format that meets
your requirement.
Note: Click "Settings"button, you can set your own video and audio
parameters, click "ok" after seted video and audio parameters.
Step 3: Click the "Start" button to start your conversion.
Just wait a moment, then your conversion will be finished.

Some powerful functions such as "Merge", "Trim", "Effect", "Snapshot",
"Crop" are all available.

http://www.topsevenreviews.com/guide/avchd-converter/editvideo.jpg

There are also Aiseesoft HD Video Converter(http://
www.topsevenreviews.com/aiseesoft-hd-video-converter.html), which is
best HD Converter to convert HD video to general video, convert
general video to HD video, or among HD videos.

Hurry up and try this powerful program! It will not let you down!

Mac Video Converter(http://www.macsoftreviews.com/iskysoft-video-
converter-mac.html)
Best DVD Ripper(http://www.topsevenreviews.com/)
Mac DVD to iPhone(http://www.topsevenreviews.com/wondershare-dvd-to-
iphone-converter-mac.html)

iccohen

Aug 7, 2009, 10:11:08 AM8/7/09

I found a free software that is basic and simple, but does the job quite
well. It easily (and relatively quickly) converts m2ts files to mpg2,
etc. and it also works fine on both Windows XP & Vista.

It is from 'Koyote Soft' (http://www.koyotesoft.com), and it's called
Free AVCHD Converter 1.0.

There are only two drawbacks to the software:

1. You *must *have the proper firepower on your computer for it to work
well with larger files, else it will error out and not start again, even
after un-installing.

2. Don't expect any replies from their customer service regarding
problems like the above one.

So as long as your computer has the processing capabilities,you will
have no problems with this software, and you can't beat the price! :D

-Steve C.

--
iccohen
iccohen's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11830

http://camcorderanswers.com

swordm84

Aug 27, 2009, 5:58:53 AM8/27/09
E.M. HD Video Converter is a wonderful video converter that lets you
not only convert your favorite video to AVCHD (BD9/BD5) which can work
on PS3 and Blu-ray player, but also convert all video to HD (high
definition) video formats like HD MPEG2 TS Video, HD H264 TS Video, HD
WMV Video, HD DivX Video, HD Xvid Video, HD H.264 Video, HD Quick Time
Video, HD MPEG4 Video, HD FLV Video, HD MKV Video. Besides, E.M. HD
Video Converter can easily burn all video and AVCHD video (mts, m2ts,
ts) to DVD (DVD-5/DVD-9), DivX DVD.

http://www.effectmatrix.com/hd-video-converter/index.htm

daise

Sep 10, 2009, 7:50:09 AM9/10/09

good sharing! thanks so much!

Anne Hathaway

Sep 13, 2009, 3:37:09 AM9/13/09
such a powerful software is what i yearn for for a long time.

angerwu

Sep 14, 2009, 7:53:32 AM9/14/09
On Sep 13, 3:37 pm, Anne Hathaway <victoria2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> such a powerful software is what i yearn for for a long time.

sharing is so cool! i like it.

swift gaga

Sep 16, 2009, 8:48:18 AM9/16/09

I just find a very useful TS Converter(http://
www.mtsconverterdownload.com/ts-converter.html), and at the same time
it is also a powerful MTS Converter(http://
www.mtsconverterdownload.com/)

nanguoyiyi

Sep 17, 2009, 4:01:21 AM9/17/09
Fully support most HD(High-Definition) video encoder and HD decoder, [url=http://tipard.com/hd-video-converter.html]Tipard HD Video Converter[/url] is the fast HD Converter to convert HD video to general video, convert general video to HD video, convert among HD videos, such as HD TS, HD MTS, HD WMV, HD MPG, HD MPEG4, H.264/AVC , HD AVI, HD ASF, etc. Moreover, Tipard HD Video Converter has audio conversion and audio extraction functions to convert among audios, extract audios from general videos and HD videos to AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, AU, FLAC, MP3, M4A, MP2, OGG, WAV, WMA audios.[img]http://tipard.com/guide/hd-video-converter.jpg[/img][b]?Key Features?[/b]1. Support most HD video encoder, HD decoder and general videoSupport among HD videos conversion, such as HD TS, HD MTS, HD WMV, HD MPG, HD MPEG4, H.264/AVC , HD AVI, HD ASF, and so forth; general videos to HD video conversion, HD video to general video conversion.2. Set video effectSet the Brightness, Contrast and Saturation of the video.3. Provide Deinterlacing functionConvert interlaced video to the progressive video in order to optimize the video effect.4. Trim video lengthClip any segment of the video exactly.5. Crop the playing regionAdjust the playing region of the video to fit for the player and user?s taste.6. Merge clips into one fileProvide to join separated video files into one.7. Customize output settingsSet the Video Encoder, Resolution, Frame Rate, Video Bitrate. You can also directly input your own resolution as the form of ?XXX*XXX?; Set the Audio Encoder, Sample Rate, Channels, Audio Bitrate. You also can save all the output settings as your preference, which is saved in the user-defined column automatically.

tenkrist

Sep 17, 2009, 8:52:04 AM9/17/09
> There are also Aiseesoft HD Video Converter(http://www.topsevenreviews.com/aiseesoft-hd-video-converter.html), which is

> best HD Converter to convert HD video to general video, convert
> general video to HD video, or among HD videos.
>
> Hurry up and try this powerful program! It will not let you down!
>
> Mac Video Converter(http://www.macsoftreviews.com/iskysoft-video-
> converter-mac.html)
> Best DVD Ripper(http://www.topsevenreviews.com/)
> Mac DVD to iPhone(http://www.topsevenreviews.com/wondershare-dvd-to-
> iphone-converter-mac.html)

Today many people have Sony Ericsson Phone as their portable devices,
i think there also need some softare which are Sony Ericsson Video
Converter(http://www.sonyericssonvideoconverter.com/index.html) and
Sony Ericsson XPERIA Converter(http://
www.sonyericssonvideoconverter.com/sony-ericsson-xperia-converter.html)

baker

Sep 19, 2009, 11:42:33 PM9/19/09
On Sep 17, 8:52 pm, tenkrist <tenkr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 6, 5:13 pm, Angelina00 <ferrara...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > What is AVCHD video?
> > It is a new HD camcorder format – AVCHD is compressed using the MPEG-4
> > AVC/H.264 standard, which greatly compresses the video without losing
> > much in the way of quality. So if you want to convert your AVCHD
> > video, then you need a program to help you, Aiseesoft AVCHD Video
> > Converter(http://www.topsevenreviews.com/aiseesoft-avchd-video-
> > converter.html) is a powerful tools, which can convert other HD videos
> > to AVCHD which owns high definition video quality and less spaces.
> > This AVCHD Converter also assists you to convert AVCHD video to other
> > formats for better editing or something else.
>
> > How to use this AVCHD Video Converter
> > Make preparation
> > Install and run Aiseesoft AVCHD Video Converter(http://www.topsevenreviews.com/download/aiseesoft/avchd-video-convert...)
The steps are so detailed with the pictures.

baker

Sep 24, 2009, 8:55:58 AM9/24/09
> > Sony Ericsson XPERIA Converter(http://www.sonyericssonvideoconverter.com/sony-ericsson-xperia-conver...)

> The steps are so detailed with the pictures.

M4R Converter(http://www.iphone-ringtone-maker.us/m4r-converter.html)
is currently one of the best software designed for iPhone users, and
it is also a MP3 to M4R Converter(http://www.iphone-ringtone-maker.us/
mp3-to-m4r-converter.html)

neal2324

Sep 25, 2009, 8:54:00 AM9/25/09

Hi, I have been using [b]Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter[/b], works well,&nbsp; perfect&nbsp; audio and&nbsp; video sync technology, you can have a try. Have a good day!from&nbsp; their web site&nbsp; [quote]Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter is designed for AVCHD digital camcorders owners to edit and convert AVCHD videos (*.m2ts, *.mts and *.m2t files ) from Canon HF S11 or HF 21. After the conversion, the recorded videos turned into MP4, 3GP, AVI, MPG, MPEG-4, FLV, MOV, 3G2, VOB, MP3, FLAC, MKA, OGG, WAV, AC3, M4A etc. so that you can playback them on iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Xbox, Zune, Creative Zen, cell phones; backup on your computer; or even upload to your websites or blogs for sharing.Convert any DVD to a wider range of formatsSupports wider input and output file formats[/quote][quote][b]Download [url=http://www.pavtube.com/mts-converter/]Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter[/url][/b][/quote]

periceal

Sep 26, 2009, 3:44:03 AM9/26/09
[url=http://www.tsconverterdownload.com/ts-file-converter.html]TS File
Converter[/url] is easy-to-use and multifunctional video and audio
conversion software, it is also a powerful [url=http://
www.tsconverterdownload.com/ts-to-avi-converter.html]TS to AVI
Converter[/url]

hanson

Sep 27, 2009, 8:50:12 AM9/27/09
On Sep 26, 3:44 pm, periceal <perci...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [url=http://www.tsconverterdownload.com/ts-file-converter.html]TS File
> Converter[/url] is easy-to-use and multifunctional video and audio
> conversion software, it is also a powerful [url=http://www.tsconverterdownload.com/ts-to-avi-converter.html]TS to AVI
> Converter[/url]

sharing is so cool!

hanson

Sep 29, 2009, 7:29:18 AM9/29/09

I found a very useful software, which is DVD Copy for Mac(http://
www.macdvdcopy.com/), at the same time, it is also a DVD Cloner for Mac
(http://www.macdvdcopy.com/clone-dvd-for-mac.html)

hanson

Oct 1, 2009, 2:42:39 AM10/1/09
On Sep 29, 7:29 pm, hanson <hansonm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 27, 8:50 pm, hanson <hansonm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sep 26, 3:44 pm, periceal <perci...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > [url=http://www.tsconverterdownload.com/ts-file-converter.html]TS File
> > > Converter[/url] is easy-to-use and multifunctional video and audio
> > > conversion software, it is also a powerful [url=http://www.tsconverterdownload.com/ts-to-avi-converter.html]TS to AVI
> > > Converter[/url]
>
> > sharing is so cool!
>
> I found a very useful software, which is DVD Copy for Mac(http://www.macdvdcopy.com/), at the same time, it is also a DVD Cloner for Mac
> (http://www.macdvdcopy.com/clone-dvd-for-mac.html)

Mac DVD Ripper(http://www.dvd-ripper-for-mac.com/) is very necessary
tool for mac users, and another one is Mac DVD Copy(http://www.dvd-
ripper-for-mac.com/mac-dvd-copy.html)

hanson

Oct 2, 2009, 5:51:39 AM10/2/09

I just found a very useful TS to AVI(http://tsconverterdownload.com/ts-
to-avi-converter.html) Converter, which is very powerful and also a TS
to MPEG(http://tsconverterdownload.com/ts-to-mpeg-converter.html)
Converter

Laura Johnson

Oct 3, 2009, 1:44:03 AM10/3/09
Personally, I often use [B]Pavtube[/B] [URL=http://www.pavtube.com/mts-
converter/][B]AVCHD converter[/B][/URL]. It is very fast and easy to
operate. It is

designed with built-in codec which can automatically decode video
formats such as MTS to MP4 in an easier way.

hanson

Oct 9, 2009, 8:38:31 AM10/9/09
On Aug 27, 5:58 pm, swordm84 <swo...@gmail.com> wrote:

i like this post, so cooool!

orlandol

Oct 16, 2009, 10:22:32 PM10/16/09

Share only one tool to help you rip a DVD, convert video, transfer files from PC to iPod, iPod to PC, iPod to iPod, make iPhone ringtones by yourself. &nbsp;&lt;&lt;-- click to expand Learn More User Guide Download Now 24.9MB Buy Now $49 Key Functions Rip DVD to all popular video formats and devices This DVD rip software could rip all kinds of DVD movies to MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, flv, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc, and is compatible with iPhone, iPod, PSP, Apple TV, etc. Convert between all popular videos It?s easy to convert almost videos to iPod, iPhone, PSP, Apple TV by using the Video Conversion software. Transfer files from PC to iPod, iPod to PC, iPod to iPod Backup iPod to PC, import files or folder from PC to iPod, and even between different iPods with the help of iPod Transfer. Make any time length by iPhone Ringtone Maker Assist you to make ringtone for your iPhone, iPhone (3G) from your own video and audio sources in any time length by specifying the start time and end time or dragging the slide bar, you even can manage your iPhone ringtone.

HarryHydro

Nov 12, 2009, 6:25:36 PM11/12/09
On Sep 25, 7:54 am, neal2324 wrote:
> Hi, I have been using [b]Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter[/b], works well,&nbsp; perfect&nbsp; audio and&nbsp; video sync technology, you can have a try. Have a good day!from&nbsp; their web site&nbsp; [quote]Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter is designed for AVCHD digital camcorders owners to edit and convert AVCHD videos (*.m2ts, *.mts and *.m2t files ) fromCanonHF S11 or HF 21. After the conversion, the recorded videos turned into MP4, 3GP, AVI, MPG, MPEG-4, FLV, MOV, 3G2, VOB, MP3, FLAC, MKA, OGG, WAV, AC3, M4A etc. so that you can playback them on iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Xbox, Zune, Creative Zen, cell phones; backup on your computer; or even upload to your websites or blogs for sharing.Convert any DVD to a wider range of formatsSupports wider input and output file formats[/quote][quote][b]Download [url=http://www.pavtube.com/mts-converter/]Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter[/url][/b][/quote]

> Post Originated fromhttp://www.VistaForums.comVista Support Forums

Hi:
I recently bought a Canon HF21 (Vixia) and tried using the bundled
software to export into MPG, thinking the mac will accept it. It
didn't. I tried loads of other software and one program even messed-up
the PC (didn't uninstall properly). Today, I tried AVS4YOU and it
works! It runs on my old PC (2.2GHz P4) and converted the MTS to a
MOV, bought it into iMovieHD and it works, and the quality is pretty
darn good! This is my first time playing with iMovieHD on the mac. I
was thinking it might store media into a DV format like the old
iMovie, but instead it's converted into another version on MOV; (Apple
Intermediate Codec). The PC too 11 minutes to convert a 1 minute 11
second MTS into MOV HD (in AVS4YOU) and the Mac took another 11
minutes to 'IMPORT' it into iMovie. The MTS was 110 megs, the
conversion mov was 13 megs, and the clip now in iMovie is 787megs! I
think if it were any bigger the hard drive couldn't keep up!
Harry

hanson

Dec 8, 2009, 7:24:45 AM12/8/09
On Nov 13, 7:25 am, HarryHydro <harryhy...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 25, 7:54 am, neal2324 wrote:
>
> > Hi, I have been using [b]Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter[/b], works well,  perfect  audio and  video sync technology, you can have a try. Have a good day!from  their web site  [quote]Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter is designed for AVCHD digital camcorders owners to edit and convert AVCHD videos (*.m2ts, *.mts and *.m2t files ) fromCanonHF S11 or HF 21. After the conversion, the recorded videos turned into MP4, 3GP, AVI, MPG, MPEG-4, FLV, MOV, 3G2, VOB, MP3, FLAC, MKA, OGG, WAV, AC3, M4A etc. so that you can playback them on iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Xbox, Zune, Creative Zen, cell phones; backup on your computer; or even upload to your websites or blogs for sharing.Convert any DVD to a wider range of formatsSupports wider input and output file formats[/quote][quote][b]Download [url=http://www.pavtube.com/mts-converter/]Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter[/url][/b][/quote]
>
> > Post Originated fromhttp://www.VistaForums.comVistaSupport Forums

> Hi:
>    I recently bought a Canon HF21 (Vixia) and tried using the bundled
> software to export into MPG, thinking the mac will accept it. It
> didn't. I tried loads of other software and one program even messed-up
> the PC (didn't uninstall properly). Today, I tried AVS4YOU and it
> works! It runs on my old PC (2.2GHz P4) and converted the MTS to a
> MOV, bought it into iMovieHD and it works, and the quality is pretty
> darn good! This is my first time playing with iMovieHD on the mac. I
> was thinking it might store media into a DV format like the old
> iMovie, but instead it's converted into another version on MOV; (Apple
> Intermediate Codec). The PC too 11 minutes to convert a 1 minute 11
> second MTS into MOV HD (in AVS4YOU) and the Mac took another 11
> minutes to 'IMPORT' it into iMovie. The MTS was 110 megs, the
> conversion mov was 13 megs, and the clip now in iMovie is 787megs! I
> think if it were any bigger the hard drive couldn't keep up!
> Harry

Hi, any other further information abou this?

hanson

Dec 10, 2009, 7:27:38 AM12/10/09

good sharing! very useful to me!

hanson

Dec 10, 2009, 8:07:06 AM12/10/09

wuweiwei323

Dec 11, 2009, 4:49:13 AM12/11/09
M2TS is a Sony high definition video file type. While it can?t supported by various PMPs. [b][url=http://www.topsevenreviews.com/aiseeosft-m2ts-converter.html]M2TS Converter[/url][/b] can convert M2TS video files to AVI, MPG, MP4, ASF, MOV, RMVB, WMV, DivX, Xvid, 3GP, RM, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC with excellent output quality. You can playback converted files on your Apple TV, Zune, PSP, Pocket PC, Creative Zen and suchlike PMPs. And at the same time, there are also a [b][url=http://www.topsevenreviews.com/aiseesoft-mts-converter.html]MTS Converter[/url][/b]

[img]http://www.topsevenreviews.com/guide/mts-converter/m2ts.jpg[/img]

[b]Key Features of M2TS Converter:[/b]

[b]1. Support MTS, M2TS and other HD video formats [/b]
M2TS Converter for Mac supports all popular HD videos including AVCHD Video (.mts, .m2ts), H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (.mp4), MPEG2 HD Video (.mpg; .mpeg), MPEG-4 TS HD Video (.ts), MPEG-2 TS HD Video (.ts), Quick Time HD Video (.mov), WMV HD Video (*.xwmv), Audio-Video Interleaved HD Video (.avi) etc.
[b]2. Convert video to various output formats and all PMPs[/b]
Popular formats are all supported, and M2TS Converter for Mac converts videos to iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Xbox 360, Wii, BlackBerry, MP3/MP4 players like Archos, Creative Zen, iRiver, Pocket PC, PDA, etc.
[b]3. Provide Deinterlacing function[/b]
Using this M2TS Converter, it helps you to convert interlaced video to the progressive video, this function can optimize the video effect..
[b]4. Powerful editing function[/b]
M2TS Converter helps you diversify your video in the way of a wide variety of video editing functions such as crop video, trim movie and set the video Brightness, Contrast, Saturation.
[url=http://www.topsevenreviews.com/aiseesoft-ts-video-converter.html]TS File Converter[/url]
[url=http://www.topsevenreviews.com/aiseesoft-hd-video-converter.html]HD Converter[/url]
[url=http://www.topsevenreviews.com/free-youtube-converter.html]Free Youtube Converter[/url]

hanson

Dec 14, 2009, 7:00:44 AM12/14/09

I like this sharing! coooool!

dapengfei

Dec 29, 2009, 9:18:55 PM12/29/09
How to convert Blu-Ray to MKV, MP4, AVI and WMV without losing qualityWhen surf on line, I found many questions about Blu-Ray, such as: ? How can I convert Blu-ray to MKV without losing quality?? ? Can someone write a tutorial of converting Blu-Ray to MKV to watch on my PCH?? ?Any way easy to convert blu-ray to standard definition format AVI?? ?How can I convert Blu-Ray to MP4 for my iPod, iPhone?? ?How do I put Blu-Ray to movie maker?? and so on. Now, in order to help these guys to get out of Blu-Ray movie trouble, I will show you a classic tool?[b]Moyea [url=http://www.my-video-converter.com/blu_ray_ripper/]Blu-Ray Ripper[/url][/b] (Mac user: [b]Moyea [url=http://www.my-video-converter.com/dvd_ripper_mac/]Blu-Ray Ripper for Mac[/url][/b]) which could help you directly and smoothly convert almost all DVDs, Blu-Ray DVDs, protected Blu-Ray movies and DVDs to all popular video formats like MKV, AVI, MP4, WMV, VOB, FLV, MOV, HD video and this step-by-step guide to solve all these problems and let your Blu-Ray life easier and happier.Then please follow:[b]Step1: Download, install and open the program, the main interface will pop up.[/b][b]Step2: Import Blu-Ray files or DVD movies into this program.[/b]Notice: When you load Blu-Ray DVD, please make sure you have Blu-Ray Rom Drive, put your Blu-Ray disc to it and could be recognize as by your PC. Then please load your DVD or Blu-Ray files into this program by clicking button ?DVD Rom?, ?DVD Folder? ?IFO/ISO?. In this interface, you can rename files; choose audio channel. The preview window beside could let you play, stop, take photos and open to see the photos. [img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2597/4073459355_3c1760a0f5.jpg[/img]&nbsp; [b]Step3:&nbsp; Set output format and destination folder.[/b]Then the important step is to set the output format and destination folder, you only need to choose the format and the location you want from the lists of the drop-down profiles of ?Format? and ?Output?. The output format is depending on your demand, want to convert to iPod Nano (*mp4), iPhone(.*mp4), MKV, AVI, WMV, HD MKV, HD MP4, HD AVI or others, it doesn?t matter, please just click to choose. [img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2441/4074217402_0f5cca5f83.jpg[/img]&nbsp;[b]Useful Tip[/b]: If you only want to copy the DVD, Blu-Ray DVD to you hard disc for playing, please click the down list of ?[b]Format[/b]?, and select [b]Copy?Directly copy.[/b] If you want to merge all these files into only one, please check ?[b]Merge into one file[/b]?.[b]Step4: Start ripping.[/b]Once you have done the above settings, just click Convert you Blu-Ray to MKV, AVI, MP4 or WMV.&nbsp; Good optional choices to get better quality and special effect:1: Set advanced settings to get lossless video quality and 5.1 channel.You may want to get very high-quality output video with less losses. Just click ?[b]Settings[/b]? beside ?[b]Format[/b]? to enter into a new interface. Then you have the choice to set all these parameters of your output video and audio, for example: you select HD MKV as your output format, and then you want to get the way to convert Blu-Ray to MKV without losing quality, please select your video Bitrate and Frame rate to the larger number, or choose high quality for Bitrate. Then you also want to keep the best audio and 5.1 channel, please just also choose the higher Sample rate, Bitrate and 5.1 channels. [img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2593/4073459479_6aa8595a34.jpg[/img]&nbsp;&nbsp;2: Edit function to get special effect:a.&nbsp;[b]Trim video[/b].When got a DVD or Blu-Ray disc, you will find there are so many parts are publicity clips which you don?t want to convert. First, in the main list, you can uncheck them, but some just in the front of the chapter, so, you may need this function to cut them off. Just click ?trim? to cut. [img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2510/4073459625_ce8d7cdb25_o.jpg[/img]&nbsp;b.&nbsp;[b]Crop video[/b].This function could be used frequently, because most of us don?t like watch some movies which have black sides or some people we don?t like to see. So choose this function and click ?Crop?, you can enjoy them in widescreen. [img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2603/4073459245_fcf69712ca.jpg[/img]&nbsp;C: [b]Adjust effect and remove image noises and interlaces:[/b]You may want to get a movie brighter, clearer, softer as you wishes, so this program also provide ?Effect? to let you adjust Brightness, Contrast, Saturation. I?m sure you happen to watch a film like the follow effect in the left image , there are some image noises on the video. Then just select Simple Gauss Blur to reduce them, you will get good effect on the right frame.[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2663/4074217190_b622eedf0c.jpg[/img]&nbsp;Do you see the effect, yes, it is amazing, you also could check ?[b]Deinterlacing[/b]? to remove interlaces in the videos. All the functions are made to help you get better quality. Thanks for spending your time on reading this article, wish all the knowledge could help you out of trouble and let you successfully convert Blu-Ray to MKV, MP4, AVI, WMV without losing quality.

kayla...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2013, 2:18:57 AM8/27/13
To convert MTS/M2TS/AVCHD on Mac, Aunsoft Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate is a good choice. It converts AVCHD to other SD/HD videos easily. It is all in one software and can be used as blu-ray ripper, DVD ripper and video converter. It converts Blu-ray/DVD/SD/HD videos to various video formats for different usage.
http://www.aunsoft.com/imedia-converter-mac/