Slideshow problem

Hapkido

Mar 23, 2007, 12:08:44 AM3/23/07
I was viewing a group of photos, 12 full-size wallpapers, in the Picture
Gallery and decided to try out the slideshow feature. It worked fine until I
chose, "Collage" under the Themes options. Now, all I get is a blank black
screen. Right-clicking within the screen does nothing and the only way to
get out is to use the "Escape" key on the keyboard. My graphics card has a
Windows Experience score of 5.9 (EVGA GeForce 7600 GT w/ version 100.64
drivers).

How can I reset the Slideshow back to "Fade" or some other working Theme?

Ramesh, MS-MVP

Mar 23, 2007, 3:09:23 AM3/23/07
Unable to access Theme controls in Photo Gallery Slideshow in Windows Vista:
http://www.winhelponline.com/articles/150/1/

--
Regards,

Hapkido