Problem w/mouse after hibernate

JimW

Apr 16, 2008, 11:01:02 PM4/16/08
I have a wired USB Intellimouse Explorer 4.0 attached to a new Dell XPS 630
running Vista Home Premium SP1. The problem is that my faster-than-default
scroll wheel setting doesn't get restored after resuming from hibernate. If
I unplug then replug the mouse, everything is fine. Installing the latest
Intellimouse software didn't help. Is there a fix for this?

JimW

Apr 19, 2008, 4:07:02 PM4/19/08
After much searching and trying potential solutions, I finally found one
which works:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929734/

JimW

Apr 19, 2008, 4:10:00 PM4/19/08
Ooops - I should have mentioned that the part of the article which helped was
near the bottom related to the FastResumeDisable registry entry.

theinvisibleGhost

Jun 15, 2008, 4:36:03 PM6/15/08
Got similar problems, only the soloution doesn't appear to have worked
for me :-(
I've got a MS Natural Laser 7000 Mouse, with Vista Home Premium