WSUS and Exchange Server 2003 SP2

AK

Dec 12, 2005, 5:32:03 AM12/12/05
Does anyone know if the above hasn't been approved yet for WSUS. Reason being
that I believe that I have all the correct settings within WSUS and
synchronising daily and Exchange Server 2003 SP2 is yet to appear. I am keen
to get this on pre-Xmas and don't really want to run it as a separate install
if at all possible.

Torgeir Bakken (MVP)

Dec 12, 2005, 7:25:00 AM12/12/05
AK wrote:

Hi,

The Exchange Service Packs are not available via WSUS at this time.

More in this thread:

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windows.server.update_services/browse_frm/thread/22ef091efc00fb9f/39bf891948344f1c#39bf891948344f1c

--
torgeir, Microsoft MVP Scripting, Porsgrunn Norway
the 1328 page Scripting Guide: