SBS 2003 fax not routing to email

Gordon

Aug 18, 2008, 2:00:51 PM8/18/08

I have a SBS 2003 server that stopped routing faxes to mail. I checked
all configurations and all seems ok.

After receiving a fax, I can see fax manager retrying to route the
fax, but after some time it stops with "Routing Failed".

SMTP service is accepting messages, tested with telnet 127.0.0.1 25
with the same configuration as the fax service.

FAX SMTP Configuration has Anonymous authentication enabled.

Tried to reconfigure with SBS FAX wizard, no luck. Tried to remove
fax, delete all registry entries and reinstall with no luck too.

I do have 3 event viewer errors. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Microsoft Fax
Event Category: Inbound
Event ID: 32078
Date: 18-08-2008
Time: 18:31:24
User: N/A
Computer: SERVER
A successfully received fax was not routed automatically. You can find
the fax in the Inbox/Incoming archive folder by its Job ID. Job ID:
0x0401c9015820244e. Received on Device: 'Standard Modem' Sent from: ''

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Microsoft Fax
Event Category: Inbound
Event ID: 32089
Date: 18-08-2008
Time: 18:31:24
User: N/A
Computer: SERVER
The Fax Service failed to execute a specific routing method. The
service will retry to route the fax according to the retries
configuration. If the retries fail, verify routing method
configuration.
Job ID: 0x0401c9015820244e.
Received on Device: 'Standard Modem'
Sent from: ''
Received file name: 'C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application
Data\Microsoft\Windows NT\MSFax\Queue\1C9015820244E.tif'.
Routing extension name: 'Microsoft Routing Extension'
Routing method name: 'Route through e-mail'

and

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Microsoft Fax
Event Category: Inbound
Event ID: 32083
Date: 18-08-2008
Time: 18:31:24
User: N/A
Computer: SERVER
Unable to route fax C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application
Data\Microsoft\Windows NT\MSFax\Queue\1C9015820244E.tif to the
requested e-mail address.

The following error occurred: 0x80040154
This error code indicates the cause of the error.

Check the SMTP server configuration, and correct any anomalies.

Terence Liu [MSFT]

Aug 19, 2008, 6:57:36 AM8/19/08
Hello Gordon,

Thank you for posting here.

According to your description, I understand that you unable to route
inbound fax to mailbox and get event error 32078, 32089 and 32083. If I
have misunderstood the problem, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Based on my research, I suggest we try the following steps to see if we can
resolve this issue:

1. Check the receipts settings of Fax on SBS:

a. Open Server Management Console, right-click Fax (Local), select
"Properties", select "Receipts" tab
b. Tick "Enable Message Boxes as receipts".
c. Tick "Enable SMTP Receipts e-mail receipts delivery".
d. In "From e-mail address" box, input default value
"SBSFax...@domainname.com". Input "127.0.0.1" in Server address box.
Input 25 in Port box.
e. Click Authentication button. Select Anonymous access. Click OK.
f. Tick "Use these SMTP Settings for the Route through E-mail incoming
routing method". Click OK.
g. Restarted Fax service.

Then, test this issue.

2. As I know, the MacAfee Antivirus software version 8.0i will cause this
issue. If you installed it on your SBS, please uninstall it and reinstall
Fax component on SBS as following steps. Then test this issue.

A. Rename the keys and files below to *.old

1) HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Fax
2) HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Fax
3) C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows Small Business Server\fax
4) The ''SBSMIS-FAX.log'' file under ''C:\Program Files\Microsoft
Integration\Windows Small Business Server 2003\Logs''.
5) The ''SBSMSI-faxcfg.log'' file under ''C:\Program Files\Microsoft
Integration\Windows Small Business Server 2003\Logs''.
6) The ''faxsetup.log'' file under ''C:\WINDOWS\''.

B. Delete the following registry keys:

HKLM/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/Windows/CurrentVersion/Telephony/Country List
HKLM/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/Windows/CurrentVersion/Telephony/Locations registry
Keys

C. Access Add/Remove Programs, Add/Remove Windows Components, uncheck ''Fax
Services'' to uninstall it.

D. Once it is uninstalled, access Add/Remove Programs to reinstall it.

E. Then, access ''Add/Remove Programs again'', this time, we will click
''Change/Remove'' on the ''Windows Small Business Server 2003'' item:

1) Click ''Next'' on the ''Microsoft Windows Small Business Server Setup''
page.
2) Click ''Next'' on the ''Windows Configuration'' page.

Note: It states that ''This will take approximately 30 minutes'', it is
referring to the total time it will take in the first SBS component
installation. For the task such as remove a specific component, it will
just take couple of minutes.

3) Now, in the ''Component Selection'' page, choose ''Remove' before the
''Fax Services'' item.
4) Click ''Next'', and then click ''Next'' again to confirm ''Component
Summary''.

F. Once the removal process is completed, access ''Windows Small Business
Server setup'' again in ''Add/Remove Programs'', proceed to the ''Component
Selection'' page, and then choose ''Install'' for the ''Fax Services'' item
to reinstall fax service. You will be prompted to insert the SBS setup Disc
1. and then follow the guide the finish the reinstallation.

3. Please rerun the CEICW to reconfigure the Exchange SMTP open relay on
SBS.

Note: To re-configure all settings in the wizard by NO checking the option
"do not change …".

Go through the follow KB and rerun CEICW carefully.

How to configure Internet access in Windows Small Business Server 2003
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/825763

4. If the issue persists, please run the following command-line to register
the following dll files to see if it helps:

regsvr32 "C:\PROGRAM FILES\COMMON FILES\MICROSFT SHARED\CDO\cdoex.dll"
regsvr32 "C:\PROGRAM FILES\EXCHSRVR\BIN\cdo.dll"

Then try to check if the issue fixed.

5. If the faxes are getting stuck in the queues folder under C:\Documents
and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Shared Fax\Queue. We need
to check the permission of the following folders. Ensure the network
services account, a "Full Control" permission on "Queues", "Inbox" and
"Sent items" folder.

6. Be default the fax are submitted anonymously to the Exchange server
first and then do the further filtering based on the policies. We also need
made sure that anonymous access is enabled on the Default SMTP virtual
server.

Open ESM on SBS, open properties of Default SMTP virtual server. Select
Access tab, click Authentication button, tick Anonymous access.

If we cannot resolve the issue after we perform the steps above, please
help me collect some information for further investigation:

Gather MPS network report on SBS:

a. Download MPSrepot_network from
http://download.microsoft.com/download/b/b/1/bb139fcb-4aac-4fe5-a579-30b0bd9
15706/MPSRPT_NETWORK.EXE

b. Run MPSRPT_NETWORK.exe.

c. The tool will automatically collect the information. This procedure will
take 10~15 minutes.

d. Open Windows Explorer, navigate to the folder:
%SystemRoot%\MPSReports\Network\Reports\Cab\

e. Send the .cab file directly to me at v-te...@microsoft.com

I hope these steps will give you some help.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Best regards,

Terence Liu (MSFT)

Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support

You can locate the newsgroup here:

issue.

--------------------
>From: Gordon <gor...@inovanet.pt>
>Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs
>Subject: SBS 2003 fax not routing to email
>Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 11:00:51 -0700 (PDT)

Gordon

Aug 19, 2008, 12:18:34 PM8/19/08
On Aug 19, 11:57 am, v-te...@online.microsoft.com (Terence Liu
[MSFT]) wrote:

> According to your description, I understand that you unable to route
> inbound fax to mailbox and get event error 32078, 32089 and 32083. If I
> have misunderstood the problem, please don't hesitate to let me know.
>
> Based on my research, I suggest we try the following steps to see if we can
> resolve this issue:
>
> 1. Check the receipts settings of Fax on SBS:
>
> a. Open Server Management Console, right-click Fax (Local), select
> "Properties", select "Receipts" tab
> b. Tick "Enable Message Boxes as receipts".
> c. Tick "Enable SMTP Receipts e-mail receipts delivery".
> d. In "From e-mail address" box, input default value
> "SBSFax...@domainname.com". Input "127.0.0.1" in Server address box.
> Input 25 in Port box.
> e. Click Authentication button. Select Anonymous access. Click OK.
> f. Tick "Use these SMTP Settings for the Route through E-mail incoming
> routing method". Click OK.
> g. Restarted Fax service.
>
> Then, test this issue.

Tested, the problem remains.

I don't have MacAfee installed, but followes the procedure anyway...
After reinstalling fax service and configuring everything again still
no luck. Routing still fails. Same event viewers errors as before.

> 3. Please rerun the CEICW to reconfigure the Exchange SMTP open relay on
> SBS.
>
> Note: To re-configure all settings in the wizard by NO checking the option
> "do not change ¡­".
>
> Go through the follow KB and rerun CEICW carefully.
>
> How to configure Internet access in Windows Small Business Server 2003http://support.microsoft.com/kb/825763

Exchange as an open relay didn't produce any visible efects... Still
not working.

> 4. If the issue persists, please run the following command-line to register
> the following dll files to see if it helps:
>
> regsvr32 "C:\PROGRAM FILES\COMMON FILES\MICROSFT SHARED\CDO\cdoex.dll"
> regsvr32 "C:\PROGRAM FILES\EXCHSRVR\BIN\cdo.dll"

Same thing. DLLs registred sucessefully, but relay no working.

> Then try to check if the issue fixed.
>
> 5. If the faxes are getting stuck in the queues folder under C:\Documents
> and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Shared Fax\Queue. We need
> to check the permission of the following folders. Ensure the network
> services account, a "Full Control" permission on "Queues", "Inbox" and
> "Sent items" folder.

The folder does not exist. The queue folder is C:\Documents and

Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows NT\MSFax\Queue\

acording to the event log. Is this ok? Checked the permitions and
Network Service permissions are missing. Add Network Services with
Full Control to MSFax and subfolders and tested again... Same error as
always.

> 6. Be default the fax are submitted anonymously to the Exchange server
> first and then do the further filtering based on the policies. We also need
> made sure that anonymous access is enabled on the Default SMTP virtual
> server.
>
> Open ESM on SBS, open properties of Default SMTP virtual server. Select
> Access tab, click Authentication button, tick Anonymous access.

Anonymous was enabled.

I did test something trying to diagonose the problem. I did try to
relay to another SMTP server while logging all SMTP trafic. There
wasn't a single request from the fax server to the SMTP. Routing fails
befero SMTP server is contacted, so it's not an authorisation
problem.

> If we cannot resolve the issue after we perform the steps above, please
> help me collect some information for further investigation:
>
> Gather MPS network report on SBS:
>

> a. Download MPSrepot_network fromhttp://download.microsoft.com/download/b/b/1/bb139fcb-4aac-4fe5-a579-...

> 15706/MPSRPT_NETWORK.EXE
>
> b. Run MPSRPT_NETWORK.exe.
>
> c. The tool will automatically collect the information. This procedure will
> take 10~15 minutes.
>
> d. Open Windows Explorer, navigate to the folder:
> %SystemRoot%\MPSReports\Network\Reports\Cab\
>
> e. Send the .cab file directly to me at v-te...@microsoft.com

I'm running MPSRPT_NETWORK.exe and 'ill send you the logs to see if
they can help.

Thanks

PG

> I hope these steps will give you some help.
>
> Thanks and have a nice day!
>
> Best regards,
>
> Terence Liu (MSFT)
>
> Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support
>
> Get Secure! -www.microsoft.com/security

> This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. If you have issues
> regarding other Microsoft products, you'd better post in the corresponding
> newsgroups so that they can be resolved in an efficient and timely manner.
> You can locate the newsgroup here:http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx
>
> When opening a new thread via the web interface, we recommend you check the
> "Notify me of replies" box to receive e-mail notifications when there are
> any updates in your thread. When responding to posts via your newsreader,
> please "Reply to Group" so that others may learn and benefit from your
> issue.
>
> Microsoft engineers can only focus on one issue per thread. Although we
> provide other information for your reference, we recommend you post
> different incidents in different threads to keep the thread clean. In doing
> so, it will ensure your issues are resolved in a timely manner.
>
> For urgent issues, you may want to contact Microsoft CSS directly. Please

> checkhttp://support.microsoft.comfor regional support phone numbers.

> TK2MSFTNGHUB02.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGP01.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTFEEDS01.phx.gbl!newsfeed­0
> 0.sul.t-online.de!t-online.de!border2.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.c­o

> read more »- Hide quoted text -

Terence Liu [MSFT]

Aug 20, 2008, 6:00:28 AM8/20/08
Hello Gordon,

Thank you for your update.

1. From the MPS report, I find you install the "Symantec Mail Security for
Microsoft Exchange" on the SBS. I think the "Symantec Mail Security for
Microsoft Exchange" may block the SMTP from Fax server to your Exchange. I
suggest you disable or uninstall it temporary to test this issue.

Meanwhile, from the event log, I find many following error about "Symantec
Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange". This error may relate to the fax
issue. I strongly suggest you contact the Symantec for some help.
================
Event Type: Error
Event Source: Symantec Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange
Event Category: (9)
Event ID: 283
Date: 8/19/2008
Time: 10:13:40 AM

User: N/A
Computer: SERVER

The description for Event ID ( 283 ) in Source ( Symantec Mail Security for
Microsoft Exchange ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the
necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages
from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to
retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following
information is part of the event: The error occurred while sending
Quarantine directory limit notifications to administrators, 0x80004005.
================

2. I also find you had installed many 3rd-party services on the SBS. I
suggest you do clean boot on the SBS to narrow down if the this issue
persists after you disable or uninstall "Symantec Mail Security for
Microsoft Exchange" on the SBS.

To clean boot the problematic computer, please use the steps below:
a. Click Start, click Run, and then in the Open box, type "MSCONFIG"
(without the quotation marks). Click OK.

b. In the System Configuration Utility (MSConfig) window, click to select
the Selective Startup button.

c. Click to clear the check mark from the "Load startup items" below
Selective Startup.

d. Click the Services tab, click to check the "Hide All Microsoft Services"
box, and remove all the check marks from the remaining Non-Microsoft
Services. Please note that the Exchange services could be marked as
non-Microsoft. Please do not disable those services.

e. Click OK to close the MSConfig window. Click Yes when you are asked to
restart your computer in order to enable the changes.

f. After restarting, please check whether this issue will reoccur.

g. If there are no more problems, please use the above steps to enable
services and startup items one by one in order to figure out the root cause
of this issue.

3. Additional, we do not recommend customer install Office on SBS server,
especially the Outlook. It may break your Exchange server. I suggest you
uninstall Office from SBS.

I hope these steps will give you some help.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Best regards,

Terence Liu (MSFT)

Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support

You can locate the newsgroup here:

issue.

--------------------
>From: Gordon <gor...@inovanet.pt>
>Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs

>Subject: Re: SBS 2003 fax not routing to email
>Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 09:18:34 -0700 (PDT)

posting-host=217.129.243.175;
> posting-account=87Tq2wkAAADA6KatCWnXijjo4kD550Sp
SLCC1;
> .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; InfoPath.2;
> FDM),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

Gordon

Aug 20, 2008, 7:59:11 AM8/20/08

"Terence Liu [MSFT]" <v-te...@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Hello Gordon,
>
> Thank you for your update.
>
> 1. From the MPS report, I find you install the "Symantec Mail Security for
> Microsoft Exchange" on the SBS. I think the "Symantec Mail Security for
> Microsoft Exchange" may block the SMTP from Fax server to your Exchange. I
> suggest you disable or uninstall it temporary to test this issue.

I did tried that before. Problem persists.

The problem is not with SMTP. I can route faxes from another server to this
one without problem. But I can't route faxes from this server to nowhere
else. Tried routing faxes from this server to 2 diferent servers without
success, but routing faxes from other servers to this one worked perfectly.
I do have lots of another servers with Symantec Mail Security for Exchange,
same version and never had this problem.

It's not exchange that is not accepting the message. It's the fax that isn't
routing at all.

> Meanwhile, from the event log, I find many following error about "Symantec
> Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange". This error may relate to the fax
> issue. I strongly suggest you contact the Symantec for some help.
> ================
> Event Type: Error
> Event Source: Symantec Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange
> Event Category: (9)
> Event ID: 283
> Date: 8/19/2008
> Time: 10:13:40 AM
> User: N/A
> Computer: SERVER
> The description for Event ID ( 283 ) in Source ( Symantec Mail Security
> for
> Microsoft Exchange ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the
> necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages
> from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to
> retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following
> information is part of the event: The error occurred while sending
> Quarantine directory limit notifications to administrators, 0x80004005.
> ================

That was a misconfiguration in Symantec. The administrator email was wrong.
I did however tried with all Symantec services stopped. Same error.

> 2. I also find you had installed many 3rd-party services on the SBS. I
> suggest you do clean boot on the SBS to narrow down if the this issue
> persists after you disable or uninstall "Symantec Mail Security for
> Microsoft Exchange" on the SBS.

Tried with all no MS services stopped. Same error.

> 3. Additional, we do not recommend customer install Office on SBS server,
> especially the Outlook. It may break your Exchange server. I suggest you
> uninstall Office from SBS.

I need Outlook on the server to resolve problems with users mailboxes
remotely, but I have 30+ servers with SBS 2003 and Outlook 2003 installed.
Never had a single problem with it. But as I said before... The problem is
with fax routing, Exchange is working prefectly. It's receiving messagens
from 3 domains directly without a glitch.

I can relay faxes from another server to this exchange without a problem.
but I can't relay this fax to another server. While logging the SMTP
connections I've noticed that no connection attempt is made from this server
to deliver the message. It seems that fax routing dll is broken, but it was
reinstalled a couple o times now.

Any sugestions more sugestions?

Thanks for your time

Terence Liu [MSFT]

Aug 21, 2008, 6:26:52 AM8/21/08
Hello Gordon,

Thank you for your analysis.

From your description, we know the issue is Fax server unable to send SMTP
traffic outbound on your SBS 2003.

I think there are 2 factors may cause this issue. One is the broken fax
routing component. But as you said, we reregister the dlls and reinstall
the Fax, no effect. Another is something block the outbound SMTP traffic
from Fax.

1. Please use the following VB Script on the SBS server to test CDO for Fax.

Set objEmail = CreateObject("CDO.Message")
objEmail.From = "Admini...@domain.com" 'Change to user's email address
objEmail.To = "admini...@domain.com" 'Change to user's email address
objEmail.Subject = "Test"
objEmail.Textbody = "Test"
objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item
("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusing") = 2
objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item
("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserver") = "10.0.0.2"
'Change to server's internal IP address
objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item
("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserverport") = 25
objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Update
objEmail.Send

2. Another thing, I find you have 2 NICs on your SBS. This NIC may cause
the route issue.
================
Ethernet adapter VPN:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :
Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Realtek RTL8139 Family PCI Fast
Ethernet NIC
Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 00-1B-11-52-48-1C
DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : No
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . :
================
Please try to disable this VPN adapter to test this issue.

3. Do you install any firewall on the SBS? If yes, please try to uninstall
it for test.

If we cannot resolve the issue after we perform the steps above, you may
need to call our CSS for further assistance.

Best regards,

Terence Liu (MSFT)

--------------------
>From: "Gordon" <gor...@inovanet.pt>

>Subject: Re: SBS 2003 fax not routing to email

>Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 12:59:11 +0100
>Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs

Gordon

Aug 21, 2008, 4:52:00 PM8/21/08
Hello Terence,

thanks for the reply

> From your description, we know the issue is Fax server unable to send SMTP
> traffic outbound on your SBS 2003.
>
> I think there are 2 factors may cause this issue. One is the broken fax
> routing component. But as you said, we reregister the dlls and reinstall
> the Fax, no effect. Another is something block the outbound SMTP traffic
> from Fax.
>
> 1. Please use the following VB Script on the SBS server to test CDO for
> Fax.
>
> Set objEmail = CreateObject("CDO.Message")
> objEmail.From = "Admini...@domain.com" 'Change to user's email address
> objEmail.To = "admini...@domain.com" 'Change to user's email address
> objEmail.Subject = "Test"
> objEmail.Textbody = "Test"
> objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item
> ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusing") = 2
> objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item
> ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserver") = "10.0.0.2"
> 'Change to server's internal IP address
> objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item
> ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserverport") = 25
> objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Update
> objEmail.Send

Just run the script. The message was sent recieved correctly.

> 2. Another thing, I find you have 2 NICs on your SBS. This NIC may cause
> the route issue.
> ================
> Ethernet adapter VPN:
>
> Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :
> Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Realtek RTL8139 Family PCI Fast
> Ethernet NIC
> Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 00-1B-11-52-48-1C
> DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : No
> Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . :
> ================
> Please try to disable this VPN adapter to test this issue.

NIC disabled, but same problem.

> 3. Do you install any firewall on the SBS? If yes, please try to uninstall
> it for test.

No, no firewall installed.

> If we cannot resolve the issue after we perform the steps above, you may
> need to call our CSS for further assistance.

Well, thanks for your tips. I'll try to reaply 2003 SP2 to correct any
damaged file and if it doesen't help I'll call CSS.

Thanks again

Terence Liu [MSFT]

Aug 22, 2008, 3:07:03 AM8/22/08
Hello Gordon,

Thank you for your update.

I'm very sorry I have not helped you find the root cause of this issue till
now.

This is a very strange issue. You can send and receive fax thru the VB
Script on the SBS, that means the cdoex.dll and cdo.dll had registered
properly, and the fax works fine. I still think there is something block
the fax outbound SMTP traffic. However, clean boot is no help.

From the current situation, I suggest you call our CSS for further
assistance. I would be appreciate and think it is a more effective ways. I
believe the senior engineer of our CSS will help you to find the root cause.

I would like to do a summary (SOAP) of this issue to help you for the
further analysis:

Situation:
=============
Unable to route inbound fax to mailbox and get event error 32078, 32089 and
32083. The Fax server unable to send outbound SMTP traffic.

Objects:
=============
2 NICs SBS 2003, with Symantec Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange

Actions:
=============

1. Check the receipts settings of Fax

2. Reinstall fax component
3. Run CECIW
4. Reregister cdoex.dll and cdo.dll
5. Set anonymous of Default SMTP virtual server
6. Set permission of C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application
Data\Microsoft\Windows NT\MSFax\Queue\ and Inbox and Sent items.
7. Disable Symantec Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange
8. Clean boot
9. Disable second NIC

Plan:
=============
Call CSS

To obtain the phone numbers for specific technology request please take a
look at the web site listed below.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;PHONENUMBERS

If you are outside the US please see http://support.microsoft.com for
regional support phone numbers.

Thank you for your understanding.

Please do not hesitate to post in SBS newsgroup if you need any assistance
in the future. I look forward to working with you again.

Thank you and have a nice day,

Best regards,

Terence Liu (MSFT)

<41D3DF29-8141-4DC3...@microsoft.com>