Where do you purchase additional SBS CAL's?

Brian Bonewitz

Dec 27, 2003, 12:46:28 PM12/27/03
Can someone point me to a place I can purchase additional SBS Premium CAL's?
I need a few more then the 10 we got with the Action Pack.

Thanks,
Brian

Susan Bradley, CPA aka Ebitz - SBS Rocks [MVP]

Dec 27, 2003, 12:51:30 PM12/27/03
It's my understanding that the Action pack cannot be "bumped" up.

--
http://www.sbslinks.com/really.htm

Larry Lentz

Dec 27, 2003, 1:41:28 PM12/27/03
You should be able to get them through distribution like Tech Data.

"Brian Bonewitz" <bkb...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Kevin Weilbacher

Dec 27, 2003, 2:10:20 PM12/27/03
According to Microsoft, in general you can order more CAL's/ Whether the
action pack version of SBS2003 is really limited to 10, or just comes with
10 and can be upgraded to 50 needs to be determined.
http://members.microsoft.com/partner/salesmarketing/partnermarket/actionpack/Overview.aspx
-kw

Ed Dobrzenski

Dec 27, 2003, 8:41:11 PM12/27/03