Action pack cals. user or device?

Timothy Morris

Jan 27, 2004, 9:06:15 AM1/27/04
Maybe I'm going blind, but I don't seem to be able to find out whether the 5
cals that come with the Action Pack are user or device. I want to take
advantage of the "5 for free" offer.

Tim

Moishe Grunstein

Jan 27, 2004, 9:34:59 AM1/27/04
The 5 included Cals can be used either as user or device Cals.
"Timothy Morris" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

Javier Gomez

Jan 27, 2004, 9:40:17 AM1/27/04
Actually, the action pack comes with 10 CALs (5 default + 5 more). AFAIK->
You can select them as you wish (user or device).

What I'm not so sure is that the free CAL offer applies to AP too... you
might want to check that out.

--
-Javier

<< SBS ROCK!!! >>

Timothy Morris

Jan 27, 2004, 2:32:32 PM1/27/04

"Moishe Grunstein" <m...@tornado.to.nospam> wrote in message

> The 5 included Cals can be used either as user or device Cals.

And how does one decide which they are?

Tim

Javier Gomez

Jan 27, 2004, 4:01:54 PM1/27/04
> And how does one decide which they are?

As incredible as it may sound: You are supposed to write it down on the CAL
EULA (there's a space on top provided for that)... you just need to keep
record of this, the sever doesn't care.

--
-Javier

<< SBS ROCK!!! >>