msExchOmaAdminWirelessEnable values

sneaky

Sep 21, 2006, 11:18:17 AM9/21/06
Hello,
is there an description for the possible values for the
msExchOmaAdminWirelessEnable attribute?

Thanks

Paul Bergson

Sep 21, 2006, 12:29:39 PM9/21/06
I think this question would best be asked in the Exchange group. I have
included them in my response.

microsoft.public.exchange.admin

--
Paul Bergson
MCT, MCSE, MCSA, Security+, BS CSi

http://www.pbbergs.com

Please no e-mails, any questions should be posted in the NewsGroup

"sneaky" <sneaky....@the.riverbank> wrote in message

chriss3 [MVP]

Sep 21, 2006, 12:44:38 PM9/21/06
Hello,
The following KB has some information about the attribute.
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=830188

--
Regards
Christoffer Andersson

http://www.chrisse.se - Active Directory Resources

Ed Crowley [MVP]

Sep 21, 2006, 1:12:56 PM9/21/06
I've reverse-engineered this. If I recall correctly:

Or the bits together:
1 (bit 0) = 1 to disable Server Activesync, 0 to enable it
2 (bit 1) = 1 to disable OMA, 0 to enable it
4 (bit 2) = 1 to disable Always Up-To-Date (AUTD), 0 to enbable it

Here's something that might help but doesn't directly answer your question:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=830188
--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange