Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2

Scorpion2k5

Jan 22, 2006, 4:17:49 PM1/22/06
This has got to be the worst Web Browser to come out since, well
Internet Explorer Debuted... For example:
Can't load a lot of pages
Takes a long time, for the pages that is does load, to come up.
Crashes XP all the time
It has and Interface, from what I can tell, that looks like something a
5 yrs. thought up.
Abosolutly no funtionality to it at all...
Causes Windows Updater to take for ever to load.
And Most of all, I can not seem to get my personal web page to come
up...

And this is going to become the product the replaces IE 6???? What the
hell is up with that?

Jan Il

Jan 22, 2006, 4:57:06 PM1/22/06

No.

>What the hell is up with that?

Simple. Just what your Subject line states. It is a *Beta* program. It is
not meant to be a full production program at this point.

Jan :)
MS MVP - IE [DTS/AumHa]
Smiles are meant to be shared,
that's why they're so contagious.

Replies are posted only to the newsgroup for the benefit or other readers.
How to make a good newsgroup post:
http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

JoeM

Jan 22, 2006, 4:56:42 PM1/22/06
First if this is build 5299 then you do not have beta 2 this is a prebeta
product

"Scorpion2k5" <aress...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE

Jan 22, 2006, 5:39:40 PM1/22/06
"Jan Il" <abus...@localhost.invalid> wrote in message

And it's not even beta 2 yet. Soon, though.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE
"Anyone who prefers security over freedom deserves neither."

Jan Il

Jan 22, 2006, 6:12:23 PM1/22/06
"Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE" <franks...@mvps.org> wrote in message

Yup! But, for some, beta testing is not their best suit. <g>

JoeM

Jan 22, 2006, 6:45:29 PM1/22/06
So true