IE6 crashes when using the google search engine

Biff

Aug 30, 2003, 12:09:31 PM8/30/03
Hi all,
Can anyone explain why the browser should crash/close
when I use the "google.com" search engine.
This has only happened within the last 2 months. I have
used the google search for the last 1.5yrs with the
browser search bar and no problems.
I have no issues with anything that would or should cause
it to crash.
Should I just go ahead and re-install IE6?
Thanks,
Biff
bif...@yahoo.com

H Leboeuf

Aug 31, 2003, 9:13:13 AM8/31/03
Check for this parasite.

[ X ] CoolWebSearch - CWS http://www.spywareinfo.com/articles/cws/
More: Where a removal program is available.

Problems: Google/Yahoo/MSN redirections. Massive IE slowdown, especially
when typing text into forms.
Redirected any URLs starting without 'http://' or 'www'.
--

Henri Leboeuf