Integrated managed debugging does not support enumeration of symbols.

v...@gmx.de

May 2, 2007, 2:59:06 AM5/2/07
I sometimes see this message while debugging:

Integrated managed debugging does not support enumeration of symbols.
See http://dbg/managed.htm for more details.

Does anyone know what it means? I could not find this managed.htm
file.

Thanks,
Volker

sachin....@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2007, 7:45:27 PM6/26/07
On May 2, 11:59 am, "v...@removespam.gmx.de" <v...@gmx.de> wrote:
> I sometimes see this message while debugging:
>
> Integrated managed debugging does not support enumeration of symbols.
> Seehttp://dbg/managed.htmfor more details.

> Does anyone know what it means? I could not find this managed.htm
> file.
>
> Thanks,
> Volker

Goto file > delete workspaces and delete all those damn workspaces.
And your problem should be resolved.

Dan Händevik

Jun 28, 2007, 7:28:05 AM6/28/07
I have the same problem, but this didn't help. The message is still bothering
me when I run
~* kb 2000 native stacks

Integrated managed debugging does not support enumeration of symbols.

See http://dbg/managed.htm for more details.

Any other idea?

/Dan

v...@gmx.de

Jul 2, 2007, 5:46:20 AM7/2/07
This didn't help. I still get the message. I'm having the locals widow
open which I think is going to enumerate locals which is not supported
for .NET unfortunately.

Pat Styles [MSFT]

Jul 9, 2007, 1:13:57 PM7/9/07
Hello.

The debugger is trying to tell you that it does not support debugging .NET
code. Am I misreading your question?

.pat styles [microsoft]

<sachin....@gmail.com> wrote in message