Getting error "LdrRelocateImageWithBias() failed"

Jonathan Wilson

Apr 13, 2007, 12:10:34 AM4/13/07
I am getting the following error in my code
'Game2.exe': Loaded 'C:\westwood\renegade\bhs.dll', Symbols loaded.
LDR: LdrRelocateImageWithBias() failed 0xc0000018
LDR: OldBase : 12800000
LDR: NewBase : 0E2B0000
LDR: Diff : 0x7c90dec20012cf24
LDR: NextOffset : 00000000
LDR: *NextOffset : 0x0
LDR: SizeOfBlock : 0xe2b0000
'Game2.exe': Unloaded 'C:\westwood\renegade\bhs.dll'
Can anyone tell me what this error means and what might be causing it?

David Craig

Apr 13, 2007, 12:30:24 AM4/13/07
Did you look in NTSTATUS.h? You have a non-relocatable DLL that wants the
same address as another DLL has already claimed.

"Jonathan Wilson" <jfw...@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message