VS2005 Missing Rebuild option

1 view

John Smith

Oct 6, 2006, 4:36:54 PM10/6/06
I'm missing the Rebuild option from both the Build menu and the Build
toolbar. Any ideas what happened to it?

Petar Repac

Oct 12, 2006, 5:30:06 PM10/12/06
John Smith wrote:
> I'm missing the Rebuild option from both the Build menu and the Build
> toolbar. Any ideas what happened to it?

Hi, Mr. Smith :)

Don't know if it will help but you can try:
1) open command prompt
2) go to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\IDE (if you
installed on some other location path will be somewhat different)
3) run "devenv.exe /setup"

"Forces Visual Studio to merge the resource metadata that describes
menus, toolbars, and command groups from all VSPackages available."

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ex6a2fad.aspx

Petar Repac