Visual Studio 2003 - Menu / toolbar definitions

NancyASAP

Oct 27, 2004, 2:51:51 PM10/27/04
Ok...I give up.

I've been looking all through the Visual Studio 2003 Help to find out
what some of the toolbar options do (for example, HTML Editor toolbar,
Validate Document command.)

Where the heck in the Help is the section telling what commands mean
in the Menus and Toolbars? I've been all over the Development
Environment Reference, and can't find anything describing what
menu/toolbar commands do. I've searched without filters in Help, and
no dice.

Can anyone direct me to definitions of these?
Thanks
Nancy Steinmann