turning off warning for one file...

Elvie Bryant

May 29, 2003, 9:13:31 AM5/29/03
Does anyone know if you can turn off warnings for just one file when
you compile your project? I have a typed dataset in my project and
when I compile, I get a large list of warnings about the xml
documentation not being updated (obviously I'm using c#). It's kind of
annoying to try to comment all of the code that the environment
created for you when you create a typed dataset.

Jan Bares

May 29, 2003, 12:16:45 PM5/29/03
You can use #pragma warning in source code.

Jan

"Elvie Bryant" <cal...@cox.net> wrote in message