CFileDialog MULTISELECT

Nick Jacobs

Sep 10, 2002, 8:23:55 PM9/10/02
Hi gang,
I was just wondering if anybody knows what I can do to allow the multiselect
to handle more than 10 selected item. I've looked through MSDN and saw
nothing helpful. Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks,
Nick

Chris Burnette

Sep 10, 2002, 10:16:15 PM9/10/02
I think you need to increase the default filename buffer in the m_ofn
structure as follows:

CFileDialog dlg(/* your parameters here*/);

// This will hold at least 100 files.
TCHAR* lpszFileBuffer = new TCHAR[100 * MAX_PATH];
memset(lpszFileBuffer, 0, 100 * MAX_PATH * sizeof(TCHAR));

dlg.m_ofn.nMaxFile = 100 * MAX_PATH;
dlg.m_ofn.lpstrFile = lpszFileBuffer;

"Nick Jacobs" <jac...@dynastress.com> wrote in message

Nick Jacobs

Sep 11, 2002, 11:16:36 AM9/11/02
Thanks Chris.

I was close, darn close. Oh well, can't win them all.

Thanks for the help,
Nick

"Chris Burnette" <burn...@SPAMGUARD.eoir.com> wrote in message