Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

Aggregation function None is not allowed in Standard edition

閲覧: 388 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Roger

未読、
2006/10/20 11:20:022006/10/20
To:
On my development machine, I initially installed SQL Server 2005 standard
edition. When I attempted to add a measure with Aggregation function of None,
I got the error message when processing - "Aggregation Function None is not
supported in Standard Edition". Obviously I cannot install the enterprise
edition on Win XP. But, I install the developer edition. But, when I go to
process the cube again, I still get the same error message. Any ideas how to
tell VS 2005 to recognize that I have the developer edition and not the
standard edition.

Chris Webb

未読、
2006/10/20 12:24:022006/10/20
To:
Hi Roger,

Have you set the Deployment Server Edition property appropriately on your
project?
http://cwebbbi.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!7B84B0F2C239489A!856.entry

HTH,

Chris
--
Chris Webb, MVP
Analysis Services and MDX Consultancy: http://www.crossjoin.co.uk

Roger

未読、
2006/10/20 12:38:022006/10/20
To:
Thank god!!!!!! That worked!!!

Mahesh

未読、
2006/11/29 10:32:002006/11/29
Roger:
I am having the same problem when I try to set the Aggregation function to
'Sum". I did check the Deployment Server Edition and it is set to
"Developer". However, the full SQL Server is not loaded on my local machine.
I am only using the Enterprise Manager I believe. Could it be that the
Deployment Property is not set correctly on the server to which I am
deploying I cube?

Thanks for your help!

Mahesh

新着メール 0 件