Adding "Grand Total" at the bottom...

Toby

Aug 30, 2006, 1:59:01 PM8/30/06
I fairly new to SQL Server 2005 SSAS. I'm using the sample that is provided
with 2005.

I have the following MDX statement:

WITH SET [Data] AS
'{[Measures].[Internet Order Count], [Measures].[Internet Total Product
Cost],
[Measures].[Internet Sales Amount], [Measures].[Internet Average Unit Price],
[Measures].[Internet Gross Profit Margin]}'

SELECT
[Data] ON COLUMNS,
[CUSTOMER Geography].[Country].AllMembers ON ROWS
FROM [Adventure Works]

It returns the data correctly, however, I want to add the grand totals for
each column, like it does when you use the browser in BIDS.

Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance

ChrisHarrington

Aug 30, 2006, 11:25:59 PM8/30/06
Just add the All member:

WITH SET [Data] AS '{
[Measures].[Internet Order Count],
[Measures].[Internet Total Product Cost],
[Measures].[Internet Sales Amount],
[Measures].[Internet Average Unit Price],
[Measures].[Internet Gross Profit Margin]
}'

SELECT
[Data]
ON COLUMNS,
{
[Customer].[Customer Geography].[Country].AllMembers,
[Customer].[Customer Geography].[All Customers]

}
ON ROWS
FROM [Adventure Works]

"Toby" <To...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message