Can I use a JDBC Driver on SQL Server Compact edition?

COM 초기화와 관련하여 질문이 있습니다.

Dec 8, 2008, 1:19:00 AM12/8/08
I am a java programmer.

I am developping to using SQL CE. But there is a problem.

I should don't use well. Don't be supported yet ?

If JDBC Driver isn't supported, when it is scheduled?

Jimmy Wu

Dec 9, 2008, 4:59:47 PM12/9/08

The Microsoft SQL Server JDBC Driver does not support connecting to SQL
Server Compact. At this time there isn't a scheduled JDBC support for SQL
Server Compact edition. Thank-you for your continuing support of SQL
Server.

Sincerely,
Jimmy Wu