SQL Server CE and Delphi 5

Paweł Łaziński

Jun 26, 2008, 2:26:58 AM6/26/08
Hello everyone,

I'm searching to answer for the question: is exists some posibilities to
connect sql server 2005 compact edition from Delphi 5, by using a ado
connection (ole db) ?
At this moment, one what I done, is only message: "Unknown error".
My connection string looking like that:
"Provider=Microsoft.SQLSERVER.CE.OLEDB.3.5;Data
Source=d:\\mydatabase.sdf;Persist Security Info=False".
If You are solve this problem or have some sugestions, please write.

Thanks.
Pawel

ErikEJ

Jun 26, 2008, 4:59:00 AM6/26/08

ErikEJ

Jun 26, 2008, 5:00:01 AM6/26/08

mibainfo

Jun 28, 2008, 6:08:25 AM6/28/08
For Delphi 7.0:

//-----
uses
.. , ADODB_TLB, ssce35_tlb;
const
c_SSCE35 = 'Provider=Microsoft.SQLSERVER.CE.OLEDB.3.5;Data Source=%s;Persist
Security Info=False';
var
s:String;
connSDF : _Connection;
begin
connSDF := CoConnection.Create;
s:= Format(c_SSCE, [sFileName] );
connSDF.Open( s, '', '', Integer (adConnectUnspecified ) );
end;
//-----

Miro

"Paweł Łaziński" <p.laz...@orcom.pl> napísal v správe