Workflow Error

1 view

SharepointGirl

Jan 8, 2010, 1:24:42 PM1/8/10
Hi there,

Please help me with this workflow issue that we are having. Whenever I
click on "Workflow" next to a document in a document library, it right
away says "Fail on Start". So i went to the logs on the server and
found the following error msg:

01/06/2010 08:19:04.75 w3wp.exe (0x1B80)
0x1824 Windows SharePoint Services Workflow Infrastructure
98d7 Unexpected System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall
within
the expected range. at
Microsoft.SharePoint.Workflow.SPWorkflowActivationProperties..ctor
(SPWorkflow workflow, Int32 runAsUserId, String associationData,
String initiationData) at
Microsoft.SharePoint.Workflow.SPWinOEWSSService.MakeActivation
(SPWorkflow workflow, SPWorkflowEvent e) at
Microsoft.SharePoint.Workflow.SPWinOeEngine.RunWorkflow(Guid
trackingId, SPWorkflowHostService host, SPWorkflow workflow,
Collection`1 events, TimeSpan timeOut) at
Microsoft.SharePoint.Workflow.SPWorkflowManager.RunWorkflowElev
(SPWorkflow originalWorkflow, SPWorkflow workflow, Collection`1
events, SPRunWorkflowOptions runOptions)

I do not know why it did not start correctly, I am using the account
that is also the App Pool account, it has the correct permissions.
Please help! Thank you!