Sharepoint configuration analyzer

Shabri

Jun 4, 2008, 5:49:19 AM6/4/08
HI All, Can anybody tell me whether or not Sharepoint configuration
analyzer is available for MOSS 2007??? It was available for MOSS
2003, but i could not manage to find one for MOSS2007.
Thanks in advance.
-Shabariji..

Mike Walsh

Jun 4, 2008, 6:17:46 AM6/4/08
This is the Best Practices Analyzer for WSS 3.0 and MOSS 2007

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=cb944b27-9d6b-4a1f-b3e1-778efda07df8&displaylang=en

it might well cover the same things.

Mike Walsh
WSS FAQ http://www.wssfaq.com / wss.collutions.com
I regret that private e-mail questions will not be answered

Shabri

Jun 4, 2008, 7:14:15 AM6/4/08
Hi Mike,
Thanks for the timely reply.