Skupiny Google už nepodporují nová předplatná ani příspěvky Usenet. Historický obsah lze zobrazit stále.

Scheduled full crawl does not run, but incremental crawl is ok

524 zobrazení
Přeskočit na první nepřečtenou zprávu

nepřečteno,
28. 5. 2009 9:35:0128.05.09
komu:
Hi,
We have MOSS 2007. Somehow, only scheduled full crawl does not run, but
incremental crawls run without any problem. When manually run full crawl, it
does work. I don't see any log about the error. Can anybody help? Thank
you!

Peter

nepřečteno,
16. 6. 2009 21:27:0116.06.09
komu:
Gday - did you get any response for this or find a solution? We are having
the exact same issue where scheduled full crawls do not work, but
incrementals do. If you manually run a full crawl it does work.

Thanks,

Peter

Gupta@discussions.microsoft.com Kanav Gupta

nepřečteno,
21. 7. 2009 13:33:1321.07.09
komu:
Hi,
Scheduled full crawl does not trigger by itself. Manually, full crawl works
fine. Also in the manage content sources webpage, date in the ‘Next Full
Crawl’ column updates automatically. However the full crawl does not get
triggered. Date in the 'Last crawl completed' column remains static until a
full crawl is manually completed.
Any advise or suggestions ?

Thanks
Kanav Gupta

Craig Humphrey

nepřečteno,
6. 10. 2009 19:07:0106.10.09
komu:

We're seeing the same thing on a MOSS2007 SP1 Infrastructure Update farm, but
in our test environment (copied from production VMs) the problem went away
after applying MOSS SP2.

Craig dot Humphrey at ChapmanTripp dot com

Kanav Gupta

nepřečteno,
7. 10. 2009 2:31:0107.10.09
komu:
We have not applied SP2 yet. Shall post the observations after it is done.
--
kanav at kanavgupta dot com
0 nových zpráv