FYI - Windows Update agent (client) infrastructure update coming soon

PA Bear [MS MVP]

Jul 3, 2008, 6:57:53 PM7/3/08
Crossposted to Windows Update, Security, and Security HomeUsers newsgroups.
Follow-up set to Windows Update newsgroup.
=================================

Microsoft Update Product Team Blog: Upcoming Update to Windows Update
[I'd like to let you know that, beginning at the end of this month and
continuing over the next few months, we’ll be rolling out an infrastructure
update to the Windows Update agent (client). I wanted to take this
opportunity to provide some background on the update and discuss the value
these updates bring to you...]
http://blogs.technet.com/mu/archive/2008/07/03/upcoming-update-to-windows-update.aspx
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Desktop Experience