Proxy 2 doesn't work after IIS4 install

RAB

Mar 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/9/99
We have been using Proxy 2 with no problems for a period of time.

Due to a "chain of errors" while upgrading Exchange from 5.0 to 5.5 we
have installed the NT Option Pack and so now have IIS 4.

The problem is that although Winsock and SOCKS proxy function still
work, the WWW proxy doesn't: all we get is a blank page instead of any
external page.

Could somebody please give the clue I need? Or at least tell me where
the problem might lie?

Regards and TIA,
Rob Barnes

RAB

Mar 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/10/99
RAB wrote in message <7c1jij$lnj$1...@reader1.reader.news.ozemail.net>...

>Could somebody please give the clue I need? Or at least tell me where
>the problem might lie?
After STFNG and RTFFAQ I now have proxy working again!!

S. Pidgorny

Mar 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/12/99
First, have you reinstalled MSP after setting up Option Pack, including
IIS4?

Svyatoslav Pidgorny, MCSE