Delete user

Thorsten Klohn

Mar 14, 2004, 12:52:52 PM3/14/04

How can I delete a user in project server 2003 ??

Thorsten

Dale Howard [MVP]

Mar 14, 2004, 5:14:06 PM3/14/04
Thorsten --

Before you delete a resource, make sure that the resource is not assigned to
any tasks.

1. Log into PWA with Administrator permissions
2. Click the Admin menu
3. Click the Clean up the Project Server database link
4. Select the option to delete a resource, select the resource, and delete
it

Hope this helps.

--
Dale A. Howard [MVP]
Enterprise Project Trainer/Consultant

"Thorsten Klohn" <thor...@klohn.de> wrote in message

Thorsten Klohn

Mar 16, 2004, 2:38:26 PM3/16/04

Hi Dale,

that's it.
THX a lot.

"Dale Howard [MVP]" <dale(dot)howard(at)msprojectexperts(dot)com> wrote in
message news:Oi5XrGhC...@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...

Dale Howard [MVP]

Mar 29, 2004, 2:38:26 PM3/29/04
Dale I --

From what he described, it sounds like he has Project Server 2002. However,
I could have sworn he had 2003, which is the set of directions I included in
my last post.

--

"Dale I" <anon...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Are you using Project Server 2002 or 2003?

Dale Howard [MVP]

Mar 30, 2004, 1:27:55 PM3/30/04
bick83 --

To actually delete a user in Project Server 2002, refer to the following
link for instructions on how to do it:

http://www.projectserverexperts.com/Project%20Server%20FAQs/deleteresource.htm

Hope this helps.

--

"bick83" <anon...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> The problem I mentioned where I cannot delete the user (just the tasks,
status reports, etc) occurs in Project Server 2002.