how to retrive the cc and bcc recipient of an email through cemapi in evc 4.0

Sylvester

May 23, 2005, 1:53:41 PM5/23/05
Hello,

has somebody the right answer to my question?

I was trying to use GetProps for the particular message and OpenProperty for
the particular message but both functions return S_OK and no property.

It ist very important to me.
Please let me know.

thanks in advance

here is a code snippet involved

LPMAPITABLE lppOPMAPITable;
RESULT = lppMMessage->GetAttachmentTable(0,&lppOPMAPITable);
if(!(MB_OK == RESULT))

lppSession->Logoff(0,MAPI_LOGOFF_SHARED,0);
MAPIUninitialize();

return ;
}

ULONG lpulCount = 9;
RESULT = lppOPMAPITable->GetRowCount(0,&lpulCount);
if(!(MB_OK == RESULT))

lppSession->Logoff(0,MAPI_LOGOFF_SHARED,0);
MAPIUninitialize();
wchar_t t[100];
wsprintf(t,_T("error: %i"),RESULT);
AfxMessageBox(t);
return ;
}
wchar_t t[100];
wsprintf(t,_T("%lu"),lpulCount);
AfxMessageBox(t);
/*LPMAPITABLE lppOPMAPITable;
RESULT =
lppMMessage->OpenProperty(PR_MESSAGE_RECIPIENTS,NULL,0,MAPI_MODIFY,(LPUNKNOW
N *)&lppOPMAPITable);
if(!(MB_OK == RESULT))

lppSession->Logoff(0,MAPI_LOGOFF_SHARED,0);
MAPIUninitialize();

return ;
}
ULONG lpulCount = 9;
RESULT = lppOPMAPITable->GetRowCount(0,&lpulCount);
if(!(MB_OK == RESULT))

lppSession->Logoff(0,MAPI_LOGOFF_SHARED,0);
MAPIUninitialize();
wchar_t t[100];
wsprintf(t,_T("error: %i"),RESULT);
AfxMessageBox(t);
return ;
}
wchar_t t[100];
wsprintf(t,_T("%lu"),lpulCount);
AfxMessageBox(t);
*/
/*ULONG GPTags[2] = {1,PR_SENDER_EMAIL_ADDRESS};// PR_MESSAGE_RECIPIENTS
ULONG GPValues = 0;
LPSPropValue GPprops;
RESULT =
lppMMessage->GetProps((LPSPropTagArray)GPTags,MAPI_UNICODE,&GPValues,
&GPprops);
if(!(MB_OK == RESULT))

lppSession->Logoff(0,MAPI_LOGOFF_SHARED,0);
MAPIUninitialize();
AfxMessageBox(_T("GetProps"));
return ;
}