Прескокни до првата непрочитана порака

Lars

непрочитано,
29.6.2005, во 03:03:3029.6.05
до
It looks as CreateDIBitmap() is not provided by Windows Mobile. What to do ?

Thanks,

Andrey Yatsyk [eMVP]

непрочитано,
29.6.2005, во 03:24:4329.6.05
до
You can use CreateDIBSection.
--
Andrey

"Lars" <no_spam@no_email.please> wrote in message

Lars

непрочитано,
29.6.2005, во 03:36:1429.6.05
до
Andrey,

Basically what I want is to read a bitmap from a file and create a hDib in
memory from it.

I can't see how may I do that using CreateDIBSection().

I appreciate your comments, Thanks.

Lars

непрочитано,
29.6.2005, во 03:39:3929.6.05
до
> Basically what I want is to read a bitmap from a file and create a hDib in
> memory from it.

Sorry, I meant a hBitmap.

Lars

Andrey Yatsyk [eMVP]

непрочитано,
29.6.2005, во 04:08:4729.6.05
до
If you want to access pixel data in this bitmap, you can open file with
bitmap, read bitmap data and pass it to CreateDIBSection.
In case when you don't need to access pixels directly you can just call
SHLoadDIBitmap.
--
Andrey

"Lars" <no_spam@no_email.please> wrote in message

Lars

непрочитано,
29.6.2005, во 05:08:1529.6.05
до
Andrey,

> In case when you don't need to access pixels directly you can just call
> SHLoadDIBitmap.

Thanks!

0 нови пораки